Steam Client Update – October 31st
- Fixed back button intermittently returning to library view instead of the correct history entry.
- Improved UI when a game temporarily disables updates.
- Fixed gyro anti-drift values being applied to some controllers unintentionally
- Fixed PlayStations controllers that were opted out of Steam Input having the lightbar/gyro features enabled
- Fixed anti-drift autocalibration tolerances not being applied when controller first connects
- SIAPI: Fix for incorrect GetMotionData quaternion values
- Fixed “Add a Non-Steam Game” menu option not working