Steam Client Update, August 18
Note: This update was re-released on August 30 with the following change: Reduced network usage at startup.
Note: This update was re-released on August 19 to fix an issue with Steam Chat window handling.
- Fixed library crash when opening certain game news items
- Fixed a library pause when a new screenshot is taken for a game with a large number of screenshots
- Fixed persistent “Steam Cloud out of date” message for some apps which do not have Steam Cloud fully enabled
- Improved support for the Nintendo Online classic controllers
- Added support for Nintendo Joy-Con controllers, both individually as a mini-gamepad and combined into pairs
- Fixed a rare freeze when using the on-screen keyboard in the controller overlay
- Fixed left and right thumbstick movement leaking through to the remote side when using a PS4 controller in the controller overlay