Steam Client Update, May 31
Note: This update was re-released on June 7 to fix some regressions in Remote Play.
- Greatly improved desktop capture quality on Windows, now supporting variable framerates
- Fixed crash on Windows when the stream resolution is changed
- Fixed streaming connections failing after Steam has been restarted
- Fixed Remote Play Together dialogs occasionally not resizing correctly
- Fixed color quality when streaming from Linux to Steam Deck
- Fixed game install/update failing for Steam libraries installed on a filesystem that does not support preallocation (e.g. ExFAT, FAT32)