AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

EnergyCube

Who else is a fan of Battlefield: Bad Company 2?

To this day Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is still one of my all time favorite games. No matter what else comes in the series this will always have a place in my heart. Who else feels like me?

I'm a huge fan of a lot of the older FPS games like the older Medal of Honor and Battlefield games because they set the standard for what these games should be like.

The only thing I absolutely can't stand now days is how corporate the world is. Does every single game seriously need to have "additional features" and "downloadable content"? What happened to providing these things because they were fun for gamers and not just because they're extra money?

I actually haven't really had time to check out Bad Company 2 or ever play it. I'm a pretty big FPS fan though and my favorite is MGS. Yeah Yeah.. I know.. I'm a casual gamer when it comes to consoles.

I really enjoyed BC2 due to you being able to destroy buildings and stuff, and Dice said that's how it's supposed to be in BF4.

BC2 is also the first BF game I played, and yeah I'd have to say it's my favorite one since.

I had an awesome time playing this game, and honestly for the longest time I thought that was what BF3 was, and I tried to converse with a few people about the game...thinking I know what I'm talking about >.<

Yeah, this game was brutally awesome, blowing up all the things!

I enjoyed the game very much but I wouldn't consider it one of my favorite games all time. Battlefield 2 is one of my favorite games all time though.

• Like 1

Bad Company 2 is my favorite Battlefield game; I like it much better than BF3.

I absolutely loved the Vietnam expansion (especially the music).

^ Agreed with AJ.

I enjoyed BC2 more than any BF game, and the Vietnam DLC was absolutely amazing. I should try getting my hands on both of them again, it's been awhile.

^ Agreed with AJ.

I enjoyed BC2 more than any BF game, and the Vietnam DLC was absolutely amazing. I should try getting my hands on both of them again, it's been awhile.

I don't think that there are too many people playing anymore, unfortunately. I checked the server browser for the Vietnam expansion about a week ago, and there was only one populated server.

I'll admit that I had a pirated version of the game when I first played it (probably around 5 years ago), but now I have it, and the game is absolutely awesome. The graphics are nice for a 2010 game, and the gameplay itself is very enjoyable.

I like that too. It brings back a lot of memories from one of my very first FPS experiences. I'll always remember how I can't aim properly in all FPS games until I started playing multiplayer FPS games, and this game was the first one that made my aim better in general :)

I love this game too! I bought the game when it first came out and I was absolutely amazed by the game, even today I am. However the servers are a bit lacking and not a lot of people are playing it anymore, which is quite a pity 

Bought the game when it first came out. Enjoyed every single minute of it. I'm a singleplayer mode guy anyways so it doesn't matter that not too many people play on multiplayer servers anymore. I just repeat the story again, again and again :P

I played that game on PS3.It was one of the best Battlefield games.Multiplayer is a lot of fun.The story line is really good and a bit sad at the end.I remember completing the story in about a day of non stop playing.I loved it so much that I completed it several times.

I'm new here on playing that game so I suppose if anyone here can help me some technique. I know some here was really good at that game so please give some tips how to play it good thank you in advance,