AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
GameInformer

All The Strange Sights Of E3 2019

img_9752.jpg

If you missed E3 this year, don't worry, we've got you covered. Join us for a quick tour of all the sights and sounds of E3. Trust us, you're better off not smelling this on. Without further adieu, here is what you missed from E3 2019.

img_8193.jpg

Sega has a sport climbing wall, which is great, but the javelin throw did not go well.

img_3862.jpg

The crowd for the Super Soul Bros. was pretty wild. Personally, I think they ... sold out.

img_1452.jpg

Sure, he looks cute, but right after this picture was taken, he started throwing poop. I'm not even sure it was his.

img_0365.jpg

I tried to save these people from alien abduction by yelling "Watch out!" Sadly, they're all dead now. To be fair, I whispered, "Watch out."

img_2584.jpg

Maybe this is the droid I'm looking for. Sorry, I've never seen Star Wars. Is this a good reference?

img_7643.jpg

This is how Marvel Super Heroes was always meant to be played.

img_8557.jpg

Good to see that Facebook isn't resting on its laurels.

img_4019.jpg

The Video Game History museum section was full of cool old books, but the movies were better.

img_2342.jpg

Now, this is Fortnite!

img_1394.jpg

Even Atari's old educational games looked cool.

img_5058.jpg

Oh, that's where I parked.

img_6231.jpg

We've finally started to run out of beloved properties. Now we're bastardizing franchises that no one still cares about. 

img_2525.jpg

You couldn't bring pets into the show, but Capcom got to bring this emotional support dragon. Loophole!

img_1826.jpg

I don't know, you kids like Fortnite right. Here have more. Eat it until you DIE!

img_1314.jpg

In this area, a bunch of giants got to play normal arcade cabinets.

img_7058.jpg

A quick tour of the Konami booth.

img_9253.jpg

Make mine Mako! This is the Square booth.

img_5271.jpg

What are these idiots doing?

img_8975.jpg

I'm so tired of the discussion around "Are sneakers art?"

img_6915.jpg

A pretty good encapsulation of the game industry.

img_5932.jpg

Nintendo had these rad dioramas based on Zelda. 

img_3360.jpg

They're cool I had to show more than one.

img_5641.jpg

This man is my father.

img_5442.jpg

Half of Nintendo's booth was dressed up like a Pokémon gym. I killed a man here, but it's okay because it was during the heat of battle.

For more coverage of E3, be sure to watch Leo Vader and Jeff Cork's video recap of the show.

View the full article

Sign in to follow this