AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi2020

What Anime are currently watching?

I'm an Anime Fan and I've been watching Animes for more than a decade.  At present I'm watching Baki The Grappler season 3 and Overlord.  I just finished watching My Hero Academia season 2 and now I'm going to start watching season 3.

What Anime series are you currently watching now?

I'm an Otaku as well, i've been watching anime for 11 years now, i like anime so much , it became part of my daily routine ,i watch anime shows, listen to anime music and of course i read the manga. Even after graduation and starting to work life, no matter how busy i'm i always find time for anime i find it so entertaining and amusing.

Right now i'm re-watching a bunch of my favorite anime episodes including: Bleach, hunter x Hunter, Death note, Attack on titan, My Hero Academia and Naruto Shippūden, as well as some new and old  short anime shows.

currently i am re-watching  old animes because i missed it a lot. anime before are way better than the anime that has been released especially today. honestly i cant find any anime today that would even compete with the animes that were shown before.