AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Kakashi2020

What is your longest surf on the net?

My record for the longest time online without being idle was 56 hours and I spent it on playing games, watching movies in YouTube and other sites and chatting with my girlfriend at that time who's always online, the year was 2003.

Wow, 56 hours is a really long time on the net. I get bored quickly after 2 hours of continuous surfing, although if you consider watching on Netflix as part of being online, then I guess I've spent around 22 hours straight of online surfing, including gaming, Netflix, Reddit, Facebook, E-mailing, and Youtube.

I would say 20 hours watching Youtube videos, searching for songs and also movies to watch, chatting as well, reading articles and stuff about cryptocurrency, TV series that I need to finish til the end of one season, replying to emails and some games.

I spent 10 hours approximately in surfing the net. This hour is consume by doing online jobs, video editing for my channel, reading articles, downloading songs and Kdramas. 

Mine was 18 hours I think. Watching videos and playing games. The Internet and games played on the Internet can become very addictive and are often designed to be addictive. With how addictive games can be and how much entertainment is on the Internet, it is easy to spend a lot of time on the Internet without doing anything productive.

Well, I would judge my hours spent online on the phase of a day which is 24 hours. The longest that I have been online in a day would be approximately 19 hours. I literally didn't do any other meaningful thing that very day because I was introduced into a new game before I started working online. 

I think that was about 12 hours of non-stop searching. I am actually searching for a job and I did not know that I was searching for about 12 hours. I did not feel that I am hungry because I am hungry for a job.