Favorite Movie about Hacking

I would have to choose Hacker, which is a 2016 movie and stars a veritable unknown cast of newcomers.  The 3 main characters of this movie are Alex, Kira and Sye, forget about the script and acting, what I love about this movie is that what they did in the movie from the start of Alex's hacking career until he teamed with Sye who's the "Buyer" and "Cash Converter", was true and correct.  Even the procedure in how they were picked by Kira is correct.  That's the proper way of getting pick and getting connected in the Dark Web.  Before I saw this movie, my favorite was the Fifth Estate which stars Benedict Cumberbach as Jullian Assange of Wikileaks.

IMG_20180618_223740_469.jpg

It's not a movie but it's a TV Show. Mr. Robot is my top pick when it comes to a show about hacking. It's the most realistic show if you compare it to how hackers really work.

I graduated and work in IT and my friends and colleagues consider it one of the best IT and hacking movie/tv show. 

hacker the movie is also a good movie, you can also learn a few stuff on that movie, but do it at your own risk, most tricks used by alex is old school, I doubt that you can still do those trick now a days.

3 hours ago, pamz said:

hacker the movie is also a good movie, you can also learn a few stuff on that movie, but do it at your own risk, most tricks used by alex is old school, I doubt that you can still do those trick now a days.

You're right his hacks was old school it was the norm in the late 90's and we used to get files of active CC's to use, mostly European so the usual problem was the point man to use it since were all asian.  The movie showed the old school of physically using stolen CC's, CC duplication and online purchases and selling bought items.  What wasnt shown is what preceded it.  After buying items and selling it the next level is online encashment, transfer, investments.