AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi2020

If you could live your life as an Anime character, which character would you choose?

If you were granted a wish to live your life as an Anime character, which character would you choose and why?  Please include an image of your character.

I think Kurama of Ghost fighter or well known Dennis in Filipino dubbed.  I really like his character, the mysterious and know how to play mind games.  He knows he's powerful but he doesn't show it.  He doesn't give his opinion but if you ask him he knows what to answer.  It's really hard to read his character. 

I would like to be Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo because I'm a fan of Sherlock Holmes and other detectives like "L" from Death Note. Also, I would love to have all of Shinichi's detective skills so I can solve all the unclosed and unsolved cases in our country.

Conan.jpg

Edited by JackOAT

I want to be Gyro. He is a male lead in an Anime comic book I read. It's not famous one but I really like his character. He is so bold but soft inside. He is strong and intelligent. I wish to be like him. 

I wanted to be Rukawa of Slam dunk. I am a person who loves to play basketball and wanted to be the best in it. I like to be Rukawa because he is the star player of Shohoku. I wanted to be that good. I wanted to be a star like him.

If i can live my life as an anime character i would definitely choose levi ackerman from attack on titan for several reasons;  first things first i like the anime so much i find it amazing , also, i like levi taicho's personality , i find him strong, clever and reliable; lived a harsh life but stayed strong and kept moving forward  till he became someone great and i really admire that.