AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Martinsx1

Favorite Browser

Everyone has his own favorite browser used to do any online activities. There are several browsers out there that one can choose from but with all the various browsers online, my favorite happens to be Google Chrome browser. It is very good when it comes to surfing the internet but my best browser when it comes to downloading files, music, videos, opera mini is the best.

For me I also like the Google Chrome browser because it is what we always use in most computer here in our country and it is very easy to use and also a user friendly browser. I really enjoy using Chrome and I have no negative experience using it so far.

Edited by albino

For me, Chrome, not just because it is one of the most popular web browsers out there today but it has a multitude of extensions and apps to make using it even easier along with features that truly make it seamless. And Chrome also has a simple and clean user interface.

I like using Google Chrome. I used to use internet explorer until I discovered how bad it was compared to Google. I immediately switched upon experiencing its reliability. 😅

I'm using this Google chrome all the time to browse the internet and check my mails and social media accounts.  Honestly, I think this is the best browser right now.  The Mozilla Firefox is already down, and not useful anymore like the Internet Explorer.  But in terms of downloading, I like the UC browser.  It's very fast and safe,  I used to use this UC browser to download big files like movies and some documentary films. 

My favorite browser is Mozzila where I use Bing search engine.  l like Mozzila because it is fast and easy to use, I am using bing because each time when I search for something on the Internet I receive an accurate answer.

As for me, I prefer Google Chrome Browser. It was fast and easy to use and the features are great. I don't like using Mozilla, it was slow to load even though the internet connection is fast.

My favorite browser of all time is Google Chrome Browser. I really like the minimalist design and the overall look of it. It's simple and easy to use, user-friendly and can be customizable. It's the browser I currently use across on all my devices, the synchronization and loading of web pages are fast. Personally, I really can't think of any browser to top what's Chrome has to offer. Definitely satisfied of what it can do.

I always use google chrome. it was easy to use and It was fit to all website I've been visiting. And I use Star safari too it's like google chrome,

I don't really have a favorite browser, because I often use every available browser I have when I am logging on with different accounts, although I guess the browser that I often use would be google chrome.

I guess it is muscle memory that every time I often a PC the first thing I will open is google chrome in every PC I have used, if there is no google chrome then the first thing I will for is firefox then IE.

In my online life I have used only 3 browsers IE, which is the default browser in the 90's, FireFox and Google Chrome.  I think I've been using Google Chrome the longest time.

Google Chrome is still the best browser for me since I've used it for years and I can really tell that they keep improving the performance that is Google Chrome giving. The security at its best and the extensions are good also. 

I've been using Chrome Browser since then. I also used Firefox but my favorite is Chrome. I find it easy to use and convenient. I like how it is constructed.

Google Chrome and IE is good. They are both fast and easy to use. But I think IE for Windows 10 is faster. I am not sure but I will observe it.

Well, my favorite browser is also Google Chrome. It is very easy to operate and also has a reasonable speed. You can also add several extensions to your Google Chrome browsers like Grammarly and such other programmes. However, I also find the new Microsoft edge browser as good as the google chrome browser and I currently use both. Google Chrome is by far the most user-friendly browser that is available.

I use two browsers often, Google chrome and Uc browser and I like them for different reasons. Google Chrome is easy to use, has great features and helps me save on data consumption. Uc browser on the other hand is my preferred browser when I want to download large documents and files such as movies. Uc browser allows me continue downloads that have stopped midway without having to start all over again. Both browsers are great