Jump to content

AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!


Martinsx1

Favorite online working device

Recommended Posts

Most people that work online either use laptops or desktop computers or even android phones devices. Any of these devices helps one to carry out his or her online job activities perfectly. Personally, I'm a lot more comfortable working with either laptops or android phone devices because of the portability it offers. It can literally help me work at any place and anytime without getting worried about moving the device.

What's your favorite working device?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer laptop (with a mouse) when working online, as I can navigate easier and do multiple things at a time through different tabs compared to a tablet or a phone. I also don't usually work on stuff that requires the processing power of a desktop PC, and it's more convenient to work anywhere with the laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Most people that work online either use laptops or desktop computers or even android phones devices. Any of these devices helps one to carry out his or her online job activities perfectly. Personally, I'm a lot more comfortable working with either laptops or android phone devices because of the portability it offers. It can literally help me work at any place and anytime without getting worried about moving the device.

What's your favorite working device?

I normally use a smartphone with a 5.5 inch and a 6.0 inch screen.  Using a smartphone is handy, convenient and fast and is more power efficient than using a tablet more so a laptop.  I use Android smartphones because it's easier to use and it's cheaper an has a bigger screen than iOS smartphones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree. Mobile devices such as laptops and tablets can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Key features include immediate access to data and more flexible ways of doing business. It is often possible to carry out the same tasks that you would in an office while on the move, as many mobile devices operate the same software as office PCs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bangbang18 said:

I prefer laptop (with a mouse) when working online, as I can navigate easier and do multiple things at a time through different tabs compared to a tablet or a phone. I also don't usually work on stuff that requires the processing power of a desktop PC, and it's more convenient to work anywhere with the laptop.

Laptops are good working devices and for the record it's portable as well, which makes it very easy to be moved about unlike desktop computers which are always fixed at a workstation making it a none locomotive system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I normally use a smartphone with a 5.5 inch and a 6.0 inch screen.  Using a smartphone is handy, convenient and fast and is more power efficient than using a tablet more so a laptop.  I use Android smartphones because it's easier to use and it's cheaper an has a bigger screen than iOS smartphones.

If you are always on transit or moving from one place to another, then the use of Android devices should be the best option for you because it's small size would enable you to carry out all your online task even in small spaces. If you are not working from home, I believe that the use of Android devices would be the best pick for your business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use laptop and tablet for my online activities. For me, I prefer working of wider screen. I use my phone for messaging only. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

If you are always on transit or moving from one place to another, then the use of Android devices should be the best option for you because it's small size would enable you to carry out all your online task even in small spaces. If you are not working from home, I believe that the use of Android devices would be the best pick for your business. 

Yeah it beats using a laptop because of power issues, laptop batteries drain fast unlike smartphone batteries which can go on for days of continuous use by using several powerbanks. Besides smartphones are light, handy and easier to bring while travelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Laptops are good working devices and for the record it's portable as well, which makes it very easy to be moved about unlike desktop computers which are always fixed at a workstation making it a none locomotive system. 

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I prefer using a laptop since I can work pretty much anywhere especially with my schedule of having to move back and forth from one place to another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2018 at 9:26 PM, JackOAT said:

I agree. Mobile devices such as laptops and tablets can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Key features include immediate access to data and more flexible ways of doing business. It is often possible to carry out the same tasks that you would in an office while on the move, as many mobile devices operate the same software as office PCs.

I never had a tablet before until early last year, and ever since then I have taken to working with it more often than I do with my laptop recently. It's not that there is anything wrong with using my laptop to carry out my online business but the use of tablet feels more better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

I use laptop and tablet for my online activities. For me, I prefer working of wider screen. I use my phone for messaging only. 

Some people do say that the bigger the screen the better it becomes when using any device to work online. Gamers are the real culprit when it comes to choosing larger screen devices to play games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, laptop. Aside from being handy and work wherever you are it was also comfortable to use it. It has a large screen and fast as I needed to unlike working in phone. It was really hard to rotate the screen and zoom in and out. So I really prefer laptop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I love using my desktop.  I'm comfortable using this and don't have a problem about the battery.  It's fast and feels like I'm also working in a office at the corner of my room.  Although I'm just have limited online earning sites, I'm also feel like professional while doing that job using my desktop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2018 at 1:07 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

Yeah it beats using a laptop because of power issues, laptop batteries drain fast unlike smartphone batteries which can go on for days of continuous use by using several powerbanks. Besides smartphones are light, handy and easier to bring while travelling.

Exactly, battery issues is one major thing to worry about using laptop for one's online business. I don't think my laptop have stayed 24 hours without needing charging but some good android phones can last 2 days and still with power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 1:50 AM, bangbang18 said:

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I prefer using a laptop since I can work pretty much anywhere especially with my schedule of having to move back and forth from one place to another.

It's good to hear that you are making very good use of your laptop for all your outdoor online business. Some people do have these devices but cannot fully utilize it and monetize using such tools. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 9:59 AM, jeniffer26 said:

Of course, laptop. Aside from being handy and work wherever you are it was also comfortable to use it. It has a large screen and fast as I needed to unlike working in phone. It was really hard to rotate the screen and zoom in and out. So I really prefer laptop.

It's true what you just mentioned about how big the screen of laptop is as compared to mobile devices. It's only some Android tablets that might come close to having the size of the screen of laptops. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, ion said:

Well, I love using my desktop.  I'm comfortable using this and don't have a problem about the battery.  It's fast and feels like I'm also working in a office at the corner of my room.  Although I'm just have limited online earning sites, I'm also feel like professional while doing that job using my desktop.

I don't doubt your conviction about using desktop computer over laptop or android devices. The orthodox gadgets users are always more comfortable dealing with the orthodox computer system. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some people are just using gadgets right now because it's popular and new, they don't want to left behind about the new technology, but in just few months, I'm sure they will go back to basic by using the computer, and realize that instead of buying new gadgets, they should just upgrade their computer.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ion said:

I think some people are just using gadgets right now because it's popular and new, they don't want to left behind about the new technology, but in just few months, I'm sure they will go back to basic by using the computer, and realize that instead of buying new gadgets, they should just upgrade their computer.  

You are absolutely correct with that assertion, most people are just gadgets freak. They simply cannot stop buying once there is a new brand in the market. They would use it till another new one is produced and they dump the old one for another new one. I have a friend who behaves that way and he doesn't seem to be stopping it anytime soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that kind of people are trying to establish their status in life by buying new gadgets, and show the people that they can afford to buy new and latest one.  My desktop and phone are enough for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ion said:

I think that kind of people are trying to establish their status in life by buying new gadgets, and show the people that they can afford to buy new and latest one.  My desktop and phone are enough for me.  

Well, if they feel like spending and spraying their money around, I don't have any problem with it at all. At least, they are helping the companies producing and selling those gadgets to grow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Well, if they feel like spending and spraying their money around, I don't have any problem with it at all. At least, they are helping the companies producing and selling those gadgets to grow. 

LOL, that's right, and somehow it's good also for those people who loyal to desktop, I know the desktop maker will do something for that, to give this accessible gadgets a better competition.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer more desktop because of its speed and I guess desktops can satisfy your expectations especially when you are working online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favorite would be my laptop and headphones on. I tend to listen music while working online so that I would not get bored plus it helps set you in a good mood.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 12:26 PM, ion said:

LOL, that's right, and somehow it's good also for those people who loyal to desktop, I know the desktop maker will do something for that, to give this accessible gadgets a better competition.  

The truth is that desktop computers are actually very good when it comes to being used for online business. It have the memory, processing capacity, power etc. The only problem with desktop computers is that they are fixed in one place and not mobile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Latest Topics

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

About Us

Centric Legends is an online video gaming community devoted to giving the best gaming experience for gamers all around the world. Video game news, industry analysis, impressions, reviews, and discussions of everything in the industry; covering all platforms, genres, and territories.

KEEP THE WEBSITE ALIVE!

Site staff work very hard to make sure the website and servers are is running at peak performance, latest updates and all the other bells and whistles. Without your support the site cannot survive. We'd really appreciate it!

Support Us

If you enjoy playing on our servers, think about supporting them by donating a few bucks. Get VIP perks in return!

×