AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Annejk18

Poor Internet Connection

I always experienced poor internet connection here my country. I feel really irrated with this kind of situation specially when I'm playing or just browsing the net. 

How about you guys? Did you ever experience poor internet connection?

Yes, this is my everyday scenario. I am from the Philippines and I think most of us are suffering this poor internet connection. PLDT,our internet service provider, is very slow on some locations in the Philippines. They also offer a slow speed of internet with a high amount of money. Unlike in other countries, internet connection are fast but the cost is not high.

Yeah, our household has a pretty good internet connection  (although a bit expensive) but there are times when the internet just slows down and causes lag during my online games. When this happens, I just stop playing online for the time being and play other games which can be played offline.

When it comes to online gaming, Internet connection is the key. I also experience poor and bad connection while playing online games but for me, the most important thing to remember though, is to be patient. Lag and connection issues are sometimes unavoidable, be it problems with console Network, peak gaming hours, or just random glitches. Whatever the case, staying calm and being persistent with these problems can eventually lead to an epic game.

Edited by JackOAT

Actually, this is not a problem faced by me, I have a good Internet provider, is called RCS/RDS, in my opinion, is the best and cheaper Internet provider.

It's really frustrating with whatever I'm doing on the net whenever I have slow internet connection. It really annoys me when playing games just stops or keeps on lagging and your choice is to lower down graphics. I too have a slow internet connection from where I am currently living. Lucky for those who really don't experience slow connection. Hoping to be on that same place.

You're not the only one who experiencing that. Its frustrating to have a really bad connection especially when you are a gamer. Most of us need a better connection in order to play nice. That's why I really hate slow internet connections! 

Yes I am, because there are some people who just want a free connection and using hacker's app to share signal of internet from their neighbors. That's why people who apply for a monthly package or other terms or wifi services feel upset of the signal because there are so many scavengers of wifi signal using hacker's app to get a free connection. But we cant detect them usually so we are paying a right amount but sharing our signal to unidentified people.

Edited by albino

On 6/14/2018 at 9:12 PM, bienn05 said:

Yes, this is my everyday scenario. I am from the Philippines and I think most of us are suffering this poor internet connection. PLDT,our internet service provider, is very slow on some locations in the Philippines. They also offer a slow speed of internet with a high amount of money. Unlike in other countries, internet connection are fast but the cost is not high.

I'm in the Philippines too. And I'm using Globe. Every day I have to call customer service why I'm not receiving any Mbps. Why is our country like this? 

19 hours ago, Marako0406 said:

It's really frustrating with whatever I'm doing on the net whenever I have slow internet connection. It really annoys me when playing games just stops or keeps on lagging and your choice is to lower down graphics. I too have a slow internet connection from where I am currently living. Lucky for those who really don't experience slow connection. Hoping to be on that same place.

In  South korea the internet is hella fast. I never experienced slow connection there even you're not in Seoul. But here in my second country connection really sucks. 

On 6/14/2018 at 7:56 PM, Annejk18 said:

I always experienced poor internet connection here my country. I feel really irrated with this kind of situation specially when I'm playing or just browsing the net. 

How about you guys? Did you ever experience poor internet connection?

Well, we have a very very slow internet speed here in the Philippines.  Mobile Internet has a slow speed of 1 mbps upload. Although wired broadband connections which cost $40 a month has a normal speed of 50-70 mbps.

It's normal in our country.  having poor internet connection is part of our normal life in the Philippines.  Specially during rainy days.  This bad weather condition affect my internet connection, can't do even a simple browsing.  Telco company here are really sucks.

I agree with you. Philippines' internet connection is really poor and weak. The cost is far on what we paid for to their service. I really don't get it.

5 hours ago, jeniffer26 said:

I agree with you. Philippines' internet connection is really poor and weak. The cost is far on what we paid for to their service. I really don't get it.

Yes, what are you saying is true. We charge us a good bill but we receive poor connection. I wish someday they can improve it. 

It depends where I am. I use different networks because some networks have stronger connections in some places than in others. I have about four sim cards for these different networks so I can swap when one network is poor. Poor network can really be frustrating which is why I have devised a means to cope

Me as well, all the time. I hate this poor internet connection so much ,i would never get used to it, it's actually so irritating , makes me go crazy and it never fail to make me lose my cool.

Now, when you experience a poor internet connection there is is many scenarios that might occure , the connection may be too slow to search or to play but the worst of them all is when you'r downloading something  and it's finally 99% then something happens and it's cancelled ! i find this a nightmare that happens a lot and it make me so sad and depressed  !

Well, yes sometimes I do experience this problem of having a very bad internet connection and sometimes there can be a complete failure in getting an internet connection. However, the frequency of such a problem has reduced considerably in the last couple of years. Whenever there is a bad connection then it does create a lot of inconvenience and irritation, especially when you are working on something important or even when you are playing some important game.