AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

wallet

Single or not?

Are any couple here who play games together? I have seen on some games that there are the married couple who play in multiplayer, my wife is not a fan of video games, in fact, she is playing only small games from Facebook but she doesn't want to play in my team the games I am playing.

Playing PUBG isn't always fun. Sometimes playing solo you just walk around looking for people to shoot or hiding from others trying to shoot you. That is why most of the time I want to play with my girlfriend. When my girlfriend is playing with me, surely I will not feel lonely anymore. As a guy, I want to protect my girlfriend from other PUBG players. With the power of love, our teamwork will be on point.

well me and my girlfriend likes competitive gaming special when we are head to head like tekken and racing games, but she also likes games like world of Warcraft, and league of legend although she is not really a good gamer, I guess still on the basics on learning how things work in playing a online game.

We do like playing together but I don't belong to my boyfriends league. The funny thing is we're opponents. I have my own team in Overwatch and he has too. We always defeat them. Ever since he learned to play Overwatch from me, we never work as a team. 

I have a girlfriend but she doesn't play any video games, so I mostly play games online with friends and just play solo when offline. She watches sometimes although she just doesn't have time nor does she really enjoy playing over other activities.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:58 PM, wallet said:

Are any couple here who play games together? I have seen on some games that there are the married couple who play in multiplayer, my wife is not a fan of video games, in fact, she is playing only small games from Facebook but she doesn't want to play in my team the games I am playing.

Me and my wife before playing together the DOTA 5v5 game but we have three kids right now and its hard for us to leave them alone in our house so we decide to stop playing online and focus or our kids. That is fun experience and very enjoyable moments that you are watching each other's back and defending each other during the game. 

I'm already married and got 2 teenaged kids who like me loves to play video games, they get to play the new ones, while I stick to the old RTS games like StarCraft and Warcraft.

My boyfriend and I have been for almost 5 years already and it is a good thing that we are both a fan of video games so we could consider ourselves a couple gamer. But we play different games. He used to play RAN online and DOTA for many years and I used to play minecraft, CS, and other PC online games but now I'm a mobile games player because there are some good mobile games already that really suits to my type of game, especially that those are MOBA type of games. Though sometimes my boyfriend and I play together but not in a serious game.  

My girlfriend and I play some Rules of Survival lately. We do it whenever she don't have work. That is our past time and her relaxation time. 

Find a partner with a common interests is the better things to do, if you want her to join in your team.  However, apposite attracts right?  I think being a gamer and with a partner without interests on games, she will get easily bored and think you're immature. 

I am single but I am hoping that my future partner will join me or accompany me with my interests like  playing games, hobbies like drawing and playing guitar. If there would be some travel plan then he will be my photographer and in reverse.  How fun is that when you have that kind of partner.

I'm single and has been for the last 3 years.  I'm in no rush but if I ever meet a girl who plays and loves videogames as much as I do, I'd marry her. :)

I love to play games but my wife do not. I love to take away stress by playing games. I feel young when I do it.

On 8/16/2018 at 5:39 PM, neillios said:

I'm single and has been for the last 3 years.  I'm in no rush but if I ever meet a girl who plays and loves videogames as much as I do, I'd marry her. :)

That is great. Have you found her already?

On 8/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, nekonieden said:

I am single but I am hoping that my future partner will join me or accompany me with my interests like  playing games, hobbies like drawing and playing guitar. If there would be some travel plan then he will be my photographer and in reverse.  How fun is that when you have that kind of partner.

That is nice. Did you find him already?

On 6/16/2018 at 11:53 PM, ion said:

Find a partner with a common interests is the better things to do, if you want her to join in your team.  However, apposite attracts right?  I think being a gamer and with a partner without interests on games, she will get easily bored and think you're immature. 

I also agree with you. Opposite attracts. Just like a magnet it does.

On 6/22/2018 at 4:50 PM, jeniffer26 said:

This is a great suggestion. I hope that finding a partner would be that easy but I guess not.

I agree with you. Finding a partner is not that easy.

I don't play games. My husband loves to play games.

On 8/16/2018 at 10:01 AM, nekonieden said:

That is a good desire that you have. to have a partner in life that is willing to join with you in everything.

On 8/16/2018 at 5:39 PM, neillios said:

That is nice. I hope you will really find her.

On 6/12/2018 at 12:58 PM, wallet said:

When we were still dating, my wife as my girlfriend then used to play games with me but now she seems to have lost interest in game playing. 

Now, I play with my kids most times when I'm free at home. 

On 6/12/2018 at 9:31 PM, JackOAT said:

Playing PUBG isn't always fun. Sometimes playing solo you just walk around looking for people to shoot or hiding from others trying to shoot you. That is why most of the time I want to play with my girlfriend. When my girlfriend is playing with me, surely I will not feel lonely anymore. As a guy, I want to protect my girlfriend from other PUBG players. With the power of love, our teamwork will be on point.

That is nice. You want to play with your girlfriend. The power of love will win games.

On 6/16/2018 at 10:17 PM, bienn05 said:

My girlfriend and I play some Rules of Survival lately. We do it whenever she don't have work. That is our past time and her relaxation time. 

That is good. You and your girlfriend are playing together. That is a nice past time and relaxation time.

Well, I am single currently but when it comes to playing games I have a lot of friends who have common interests and who are also single like me. Most of the times I do pair with one of my friends and we play against other teams. Many times we play in trios against our opponents and it is always fun to compete against people who you know personally rather than competing with total strangers.