What gaming character would you like to be?

Have you ever dreamt that you were living the life of a gaming character inside a game?  Well, I have,  years ago when I was addicted to video games.  I dreamt I was Zeratul haha and I'm slaying Terran Marines.

If you were given a chance to live inside a game, what character would you want to be?

I want to be Cloud Strife because as a character, he is fantastic. He became one of the most iconic figures in the gaming history. He made RPG acceptable and cool to the general public with Final Fantasy VII.  Cloud Strife is a hero that has flaws, and that's what makes him great. It's because he has flaws that he's so relatable and so easy to like.

I want to be AXE of DOTA I really like him as the best Tank of DOTA and uses him multiple times in battle. There are times during the game that I really felt that I am the one who really plays in the battle as AXE and even dreaming in night as a Dota warrior during the time of my gaming addiction.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JPK0007
      Well, I love to play games online whenever I get free time. During my college days, I used to spend most of my free time playing my favorite games, especially on weekends. I could sit and play my favorite games for around 5 hours maximum at a stretch. However, these days I am unable to spare so much time due to my work and other priorities. How about you guys? how much time can you spend at a stretch on playing your favorite games?
    • By Annejk18
      I always experienced poor internet connection here my country. I feel really irrated with this kind of situation specially when I'm playing or just browsing the net. 
      How about you guys? Did you ever experience poor internet connection?
    • By Kakashi2020
      In my gaming days, I and my friends would join gaming competitions, a lot of internet cafes, shops and stations here were sponsoring gaming competitions to promote their businesses, I think we entered about 20 plus competitions and the best we could do is being a 2nd runner up and a couple of 3rd placers.  We didn't win any championship but we didn't care as long as we enjoyed the game.  But now there are tournaments that has as much as $100,000 and some even higher prizes for the grand winner.  If we had that opportunity then maybe we've concentrated on playing better.  In those days we were happy just to be awarded some shirts and free game time.
    • By Kakashi2020
      During gaming night, what drinks do you often take with snacks?
      I always drink ice cold Mountain Dew whenever I'm playing.

• By Kakashi2020
      One-time I named 2 of my dogs Fenix and Probius, which are Protoss characters in StarCraft.  I think it was 2000 when I had those dogs.  The next pet I had was a turtle which I named Zerarul.