AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
wallet

Playing games without eating

It happened to me to play a game for more hours without to eat or drink anything, I usually realize after a few hours that I have not eaten anything the whole day. Did this happen to you? What you do in this case you leave the game and go to the kitchen and eat or take the food with you and continue playing the game?

The same thing happen to me. I'm so into the game and I didn't realize that it's a bit too late. And I've been playing for a couple of hours already. When I get up, I feel quite dizzy. It happens a lot of time before but now. I used to bring snacks now. 

In my case, I always am aware when I need to eat because I get hungry but especially when playing an online game I can't pause, I just finish the game first before grabbing a quick bite.

it's not really that I stopped eating, but basically skipped eating some games are really more important than eating specially when a lot of people is counting on you, well it really is not a life and death situation but more of a reputation situation.

I agree with you. Most especially in ranked game where you really need to win to earn a good credit and for the sake of the rank but I suggest to play ranked games after eating so you don't have to skip eating. Health matter first.

It also happened to me when I started playing.  I skip eating meals until I finish my game but eventually,  I became aware of the importance of food and so I make sure to have some drinks and snacks beside me when playing. Although in intense gameplay I only take drinks and take a bite after I finish.

It usually happen to me whenever I want to play the game and I have not play it for awhile. I am just focusing on my game until I got bored. I am not eating and drinking when I am in the mood to play. But sometimes, I drink when I died or waiting for someone.

Whenever the game gets really intense and everything is going great, I really forget to eat a lot of times. But I make sure I already eaten a lot before I start playing one. Sometimes It can't be unavoidable because were too much excited and hooked up to the game itself. I know that it's not a good habit but surely everyone gets hungry when they finish a game.

It's hard to play games if you're hungry, its hard to focus and you will have headache, your eyes will also suffer., but you can't eat specially if the game is already intense.  

I usually eat before playing video games because I don't what to be disturbed by feeling hungry when I am in the middle of the action.

The only online game I am currently playing is League of Legends. Matches in this game are usually not longer then 1 hour. So, when I am hungry, I can always eat after the League of Legends match finishes. I try to eat as regularly as I can.