AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
wallet

7 Days To Die

7 Days To Die

is one of the best games ever, is a sandbox game that offers First Person Shooter-ul, Survival Horror, Tower Defense, the zombie will make you thrill and play the game with pleasure, in my opinion, this game is a good combination between the Minecraft and DayZ.

I never tried this game but i have heard of it. I think from one of my nephew. Is this one available in playstore or it's windows game?

I never tried the game,although I have played DayZ as well as Minecraft.This game is pretty popular if I am correct.I might just try it once for fun.Is it better then DayZ?If it is,I will definitely play it then!