AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
wallet

Relax

When I play games I like to listen to music or if I am hungry I eat snacks. It is relaxing playing games but is more relaxing to do the things you like while you are playing online games. Do you eat, drink or listen to music while you are playing games or doing something else on your PC?

Yes i do thpse things. Those are necessary. Eating, resting etc. I like to feel relaxed whenever i play games. 

I mostly listen to music and drink, I don't like eating while playing because I don't like dirtying up my controllers or keyboards while eating.

I do listen to music while playing. Either on Pc or in mobile. My mom often scolding me because I play to loud. I don't like muting the game's background music. So it's too loud. At same time I'm playing music in ipod. I'm used to eat. It's hard not to do it for me. For me its boring if I'm playing it in mute. 

And addtional to that, I eat too. Sometime I even eating dinner in front of my computer. That's how I'm addicted into playing games. But I don't do it now. As I get older, I notice that I don't like a messy environment now. Not just like before. That I will just the bags of snacks on the floor.

Basically i do most of the things you mentioned specially eating. I love snacks during gaming, it helps me relax more. It's good that while your having fun playing, you have a full stomach. Its a win win relaxation.

I listen to music as well.It relaxes me as well as food gives me more concentration when playing.Those two things help a lot gamers if you ask me.

I guess playing online games makes me relax and not think of office problems while at home, I do also like some ice cold beer or any alcoholic beverage specially with friends and hanging out. I guess listening to music or singing while playing guitar also makes me relax to, I clams my soul I guess.

Yeah done all those things, can't play long without drinking because pc gaming can literally dehydrate you, you need to snack on sodas to get some sugar to your system also junkfood like chips, I like bacon flavored chips and hate anything with cheese on it.  Good music also helps set the mood.

I do it sometimes but most of the time only drinks are on my table. It don't usually eat when playing. It is a bit messy so I just drink when playing. I also don't listen to music while playing because I am the person who wants to here all the sounds in the game I am playing. I am easily get distracted by music because I tend to sing when I heard a song I knew.

I don't want to eat while playing games before, it was a distraction for me.  If I want to eat, I need a break.  Listening to music is enough for me to keep focus while playing games.  

I play games mostly on my PC so I just leave my music player going while racing or playing a grind out game that way I can hear in-game sounds while listening to my music without any sacrifices.

On 6/5/2018 at 5:00 PM, wallet said:

When I play games I like to listen to music or if I am hungry I eat snacks. It is relaxing playing games but is more relaxing to do the things you like while you are playing online games. Do you eat, drink or listen to music while you are playing games or doing something else on your PC?

No I don't especially when playing online games with money involve, because in our country playing online games is involving money, you have to bet and win the game to earn money with your friends. It is very thrilling and fun, so I am very serious when playing no sounds or any other activity but a full focus on the game.

Even if I'm busy playing I really need some snacks and drinks beside me so that I never have to get up just to get some food or drink, it looses the momentum to play the game haha

I just listen to music or watch some tv series that I like. Sometimes I just browse some videos from youtube like tutorials or something that entertains me. Sometimes I am just using my phone to see some news feeds in facebook or just play games in my phone.

On 6/5/2018 at 5:00 PM, wallet said:

I concentrate with what I want to do online. I don't like to eat anything while I am playing.

I prefer resting after a hard day's work. The only thing I do while using the computer is drink lots of water. It helps keep me hydrated and avoid sitting too long. I have to visit the comfort room more often. I find it helpful since I'm able to step away from the computer. 😀

Off course I do those things while I am playing my favourite games. I always love to fully enjoy when I am playing games, and that is only when there are some snacks and juice. Usually I turn the sound of the game off, and I listen to some music that I want to while I am playing the game.

Edited by dzonyfox2
grammar mistake

Playing games is in fact relaxing. When i play i like  to bring anything i might need and put it by my side, this includes; food or snacks, water or juice and of course my mobile so that i don't need to get up to bring it later. 

I hate to be interrupted when i play online games it's  the worst sinario, so sometimes if the game is really good i end up shutting down my mobile  and closing the room's door, sometimes i even tell my family that i have a very important game to play so that nobody disturb  me !

I enjoy listening to music almost every minute of the day so it doesn't really matter what I'm doing. I relax with games and I listen to music at the same time. I tend to avoid snacking while playing games cos I often over eat as I do not pay much attention to the amount I have consumed. 

Well, whenever I am playing a game I am so focused on the game that I completely forget about eating or drinking anything in between. These days I get very less time to spend on games, therefore, whenever I get the time to play some of my favorite games, I completely use it to the fullest. However, I like to listen to music when I am playing any kind of games. I like to particularly listen to some kind of soft music when I play games.