AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Kakashi2020

What was your first handheld game?

My first hand held game was a Gameboy made by Nintendo and it was back in 92 I think it was a gift for my brother and I got a BmX bike but we exchanged gifts and ended up both happy that Christmas day.

IMG_20180603_183421_295.jpg

ow,, hahah this is so nostalgic, hahah Gameboy, back in the days, this is so popular. so popular that every body and every where you will see one or more person playing this handheld, my first game in my Gameboy I think is Mario, if I remember it correctly, the Mario in Gameboy has almost the same interface with the family computer interface.. well of course less details, but same controls.

My first GameBoy Advance SP game was Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town. Game Boy Advance version works extraordinarily well because I can take the experience with me. The goal is to live a full life on the farm, and you'll find hours upon hours just drifting away as you try to reach that mark. Natsume's Harvest Moon series manages to suck gamers into its economic-focused gameplay.

Speaking of old, i used to see my older sister playing this game and i always watched her until she get tired. I was so curious back then that i always took it and tried it out eventually i got caught because i broke it🙄. Well i didn't have the time to explore but definitely my first handheld game.

Image result for tetris handheld electronic game

My first handheld game was an NES controller. Nintendo had great games back then. I still remember playing Adventure Island 2 using it.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:38 AM, pamz said:

ow,, hahah this is so nostalgic, hahah Gameboy, back in the days, this is so popular. so popular that every body and every where you will see one or more person playing this handheld, my first game in my Gameboy I think is Mario, if I remember it correctly, the Mario in Gameboy has almost the same interface with the family computer interface.. well of course less details, but same controls.

I think Mario stays with people. He's just a really memorable character. His game will remain as the top celebrated classic game in the previous decades.

IMG_20180614_094852_056.JPG.da65fbeb18d6a91c48af987339718953.JPG

I had to go and look for it and upload it here. I had Gameboy but it wasn't my first handheld game. I took this game to school, library, malls etc. It was part and parcel of my very existence. 

My first handheld game console was Nintendo's Gameboy Color. The first game that I played in that console was Pokemon Yellow. I managed to progress halfway through the game even though the text is in Japanese and I can't understand any of it.

35 minutes ago, Martinsx1 said:

IMG_20180614_094852_056.JPG.da65fbeb18d6a91c48af987339718953.JPG

I had to go and look for it and upload it here. I had Gameboy but it wasn't my first handheld game. I took this game to school, library, malls etc. It was part and parcel of my very existence. 

I also have this one too.. I think may games with this one are game of tanks, the ping pong ones and tetris, but there are a lot more handheld consoles like this with already built in games in the actual handheld.

My first handheld is Nintendo Gameboy. I used to bring it always even at school. I like playing Super mario and adventure Island back then. 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:38 AM, pamz said:

Yeah, you're right about gameboy being a miniature Nintendo Family Computer, I use to play all the old games with those multiple game 20 in 1, 10 in one cartridges which has all the old games of the 80's and 90's.

22 hours ago, pamz said:

I also have this one too.. I think may games with this one are game of tanks, the ping pong ones and tetris, but there are a lot more handheld consoles like this with already built in games in the actual handheld.

Yeah mate, you are definitely correct. I believe that back then this game was called Bricks game because what it literally played on it was laying bricks into full shape. I liked this game so much. 

On 6/3/2018 at 11:35 AM, Kakashi2020 said:

My first hand held game was a Gameboy made by Nintendo and it was back in 92 I think it was a gift for my brother and I got a BmX bike but we exchanged gifts and ended up both happy that Christmas day.

IMG_20180603_183421_295.jpg

I believe that Gameboy was the most played handheld games of all time in our childhood years. I don't even see much of it now in the hands of kids of this generation and I'm very sure it's because of games being available on android devices. 

On 6/14/2018 at 12:29 AM, fishbate said:

Speaking of old, i used to see my older sister playing this game and i always watched her until she get tired. I was so curious back then that i always took it and tried it out eventually i got caught because i broke it🙄. Well i didn't have the time to explore but definitely my first handheld game.

Image result for tetris handheld electronic game

Yeah, there was a time when everyone was playing brick game, it was in the late 80's up to the mid 90's and what added to its popularity is its price, well gameboys cost so much back then that having a brick game was a good alternative for almost everyone.