AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi2020

What was your first game console?

My first game console was a Nintendo SNes in 1991, it was a Christmas gift from my mom and I logged on some serious hours with it.  

IMG_20180603_182608_013.jpg

I remember playing with my first console, i was so excited as a kid that i'm always looking at the clock just to look when its time for my play hours. I used to play Battle Tanks, TwinBee, Punchout on my FamilyCom.

image.jpeg.e447206319ee4e6960939786cd81e0ee.jpeg

my first games console is a Nintendo Entertainment System or NES for short, it's a big box which has a big cartridge games, I got it when I was 5-6 I guess, it was given to me by my aunt from US when she first came back to the Philippines, it was an old console of my cousin, I have played super Mario, punch out, final fantasy, legend of Zelda and many more games with this console,it was pretty popular back in the day and it is also very expensive, to buy per game

I never really owned the proper game consoles, but I did own the handheld ones, the first being Gameboy Advance where I played a lot of Pokemon, and also the PSP which was my favorite.

Mine is a Gameboy Advance SP. The Game Boy Advance SP had many new features from the original Game Boy Advance. The most notable feature is the front-lit screen that the Game Boy Advance was criticized for not having.

My first game console was Playstation 1. I don't remember what age did I get that but I'm sure that was on grade school. I usually play Tony Hawk on my Playstation. I also play Red Alert and I invite my friends over at my house to play this game.

My first gaming console was, off course, SEGA! I have been crazy about it. Once a week, I would go to a shop with my father to buy a new SEGA game. I remember playing Super Mario, Super Double Dragon, TMNT, and other great games... I really have the most beautiful memories of my childhood thanks to SEGA. I really miss those days...