AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Kakashi2020

What Movie can you watch over and over?

What movie or movies do you love watching most?  The movie that you can watch over and over again without getting bored or sick with it. What is your goto movie? 

Mines, John Wick !

IMG_20180603_181540_810.jpg

hmm.. the movie that I can probably watch over and over again would be iron man trilogy.

I guess I really like tony stark the smart, handsome, and egotistical billionaire. hahah I guess I wish I could live in his foot, but becoming that smart is not that easy to be.

I guess I can also probably watch lord of the rings trilogy over and over again, even though it is an old movie it still has a good location, storyline and characters.

Marvel movies, especially Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Thor: Ragnarok, just for their entertainment value and great fight sequences with their powers. I'm also a big fan of Marvel's comic books so I love reliving my childhood by watching these movies.

I'm realky a big Fan of Marvel Movies. X-men, Avengers,and Iron Man are the movies that I can watch over and over again. I even have complete series of X- Men movies. I really like Wolverine. I'm quite disappointed that Hugh Jackman won't play Wolverine now. He is the best character for me. 

I like DC movies too. Superman, Spiderman and Wonderwoman. In short, I like all super hero movies. I used to watch them when I was a kid. The animated version. Now I'm really glad that they making it a 3D movie now and I can still watch my favorite characters all over again. 

I'm not really a fan of watching movies.

I watched a lot of movies before,now days I watch YouTube a lot.Movies that I can watch over are probably Home Alone and Matrix.I don't know why,but I watched these two movies a lot when I was younger and I watched them several times meaning  I probably know the whole movie and what happens when.

Well, I'm a good fan of series movies and my favorite among them all is HBO Game of Thrones. This movie is from season 1 to season 7 at the moment and I have watched all of them. 

The new season 8 would be released next year, and I'm very excited and eager to get the movie and watch. I still re-watch the other series from time to time. 

20 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

I'm realky a big Fan of Marvel Movies. X-men, Avengers,and Iron Man are the movies that I can watch over and over again. I even have complete series of X- Men movies. I really like Wolverine. I'm quite disappointed that Hugh Jackman won't play Wolverine now. He is the best character for me. 

There's one Marvel pre MCU movie which I could watch over and over, it also stars Keanu Reeves and I don't know why it didn't go well in the box office but it's one hell of a movie...it's Constantine, if you haven't watched it yet...try it.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:03 AM, pamz said:

hmm.. the movie that I can probably watch over and over again would be iron man trilogy.

I guess I really like tony stark the smart, handsome, and egotistical billionaire. hahah I guess I wish I could live in his foot, but becoming that smart is not that easy to be.

I guess I can also probably watch lord of the rings trilogy over and over again, even though it is an old movie it still has a good location, storyline and characters.

I like Iron Man 1 the most, then 2 and I really hate the third one though, the one about The Mandarin. That was the lamest Iron Man movie of all time.

4 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Well, I'm a good fan of series movies and my favorite among them all is HBO Game of Thrones. This movie is from season 1 to season 7 at the moment and I have watched all of them. 

The new season 8 would be released next year, and I'm very excited and eager to get the movie and watch. I still re-watch the other series from time to time. 

Oh, How can I forgot to mention it. I love Game of Thrones too. It's amazing show. I've watched all the series each season actually. The twist of the story is great. I love how they promote woman empowerment. This show is a must see. 

Definitely I will always watch Harry Potter. I will never get tired of watching this movie because the twist was really awesome most especially when Snape did his best for harry.

bacchette-interattive-harry-potter-jakks-pacific-HP-wpcf_400x225.jpg

For me, the Italian job.  I really like that movie, never gets old for me.  I really like their strategies, the team efforts to get something, funny and a little drama at the same time.  

18 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Oh, How can I forgot to mention it. I love Game of Thrones too. It's amazing show. I've watched all the series each season actually. The twist of the story is great. I love how they promote woman empowerment. This show is a must see. 

Exactly, I'm sure that every growing woman in this our current generation would love the movie Game of Thrones because it's such an amazing movie that brought about women dominance in power. My favorite actually was the dragon queen who sought to eliminate all forms of slavery. 

18 hours ago, jeniffer26 said:

Definitely I will always watch Harry Potter. I will never get tired of watching this movie because the twist was really awesome most especially when Snape did his best for harry.

Harry Potter is a very good movie as well, I must say that I watched it couple of times as a teenager but not same way as I turned into an adult. The movie storyline of Harry Potter suits kids better. 

yup me too. I also have watched it a couple of time and own a complete set copy of this movie, and that time it is the sought out movie ever. everybody is waiting when is the next movie going to be shown. like the avenger's today. as for the quality of the movie, you can really say that magic movies really suits kids better. I mean not all adult now a days wants to watch a wizards movie right? 

23 hours ago, jeniffer26 said:

I have watched this movie too. And after watching it I've read the book. I also watched Fantastic beast. I'm a big fan of J.K. Rowling. Her works are all extraordinary. And this movie is very high quality movie. You can escape teenager life without knowing Harry Potter.

The movie that I can watch over and over again is “The Notebook”, not just because it is a very romantic and touching movie but the person I am with when I watched the whole movie. My sweetheart helps me to appreciate the movie and being in love I can feel the love and emotions of the characters in the movie. It is really a wonderful feeling for me watching that movie with her because each time I feel falling in love again… And I want to experience the same feeling over and over again…

On 6/6/2018 at 3:39 PM, jeniffer26 said:

Oh I agree with you.I forgot about Harry Potter movies.They were one of my favorites as I was a kid.Thanks for remind me of them!

On 6/8/2018 at 4:46 PM, JackOAT said:

The movie that I can watch over and over again is “The Notebook”, not just because it is a very romantic and touching movie but the person I am with when I watched the whole movie. My sweetheart helps me to appreciate the movie and being in love I can feel the love and emotions of the characters in the movie. It is really a wonderful feeling for me watching that movie with her because each time I feel falling in love again… And I want to experience the same feeling over and over again…

Yes, you are right. I think this movie is one of the best movies of all time. And the best movie of Rachel McAdams. I really love it. 

For me, it is ,,Legends of the fall''. I have watched this movie many, many times. And I always want to watch it again. It brings such a powerful emotions to me...
This movie has everything that one great movie needs... Lovely music, beautiful nature scenes, great storyline, really good actors and acting... The storytelling of the movie is also great...
What I personally find amazing in the movie, is that connection between man and wild, in which I believe, and which I admire.
I am highly recommending everyone to watch this movie!

Few movies that I would love to watch repetitively are Face/off, Spiderman Series, Ransom, The Transporter and Bourne Identity. It has an interesting story and adventure is exciting. It keeps me alive and well entertained. I also love to watched Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland and Beauty and Beast. It's nice to fall in love in this uncertain world. ( Ha. Ha. Ha )

I would have to choose a medical series called House MD. The wit and self deprecating humour of House and the development of the characters make it a win every time I watch it. Breaking Bad is another series I can watch over and over again without getting tired of it

On 6/5/2018 at 8:36 PM, Annejk18 said:

I like DC movies too. Superman, Spiderman and Wonderwoman. In short, I like all super hero movies. I used to watch them when I was a kid. The animated version. Now I'm really glad that they making it a 3D movie now and I can still watch my favorite characters all over again. 

The same is true with me. I like to watch DC movies. They are very exciting to watch and be entertained.

Well, I also love all the Marvel movies and I like to see Spiderman and Superman. I have seen all these movies when I was in school and I don't get tired of watching these movies even now. I also like the Harry Potter series and never get tired of watching them again several times. I guess the movies that you watch during your childhood and school days remain with you when you like them.

For me, Zombie movies. I dont know mate but there is something about zombie movies that whenever i watch like i cant stop even if i rewatch it over and over again. there is this excitement about zombie movies.