AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Kakashi2020

What to you is the best Gaming Movie?

I've watched a lot if not all movies related to gaming ever produced and by far the best in my book is Ready Player One.  This movie has the most number of gaming characters I've ever seen and it gave me a good laugh.  So if you haven't watched it yet then you're missing a lot.

IMG_20180602_044713_813.jpg

Ready Player One is a nice movie with many references to various games and good visuals, but my personal favorite movie about anything related to gaming is Wreck-it Ralph.

For me it's Ready Player One as well.  It's a good one I guess and probably best one up to date. I like the futuristic approach in to it and how the story goes. The game is built by a gamer as well and revolves around his life when he was still alive. I watched it in 4D which is really amazing! I will recommend it ad probably watch it again on a big TV screen.

I'm not familiar with this one but now, I'm interested with it. I would surely watch this later since it is a gaming movie! It looks cool and I'm so excited to watch it. 

Absolutely! It's the kind of movie you need to see over and over again. A sci-fi film with a heart, it revolves around true love, friendship, and loyalty.

And my favorite line in the movie is SHO: "Ninjas don't hug!" 🤣

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kakashi2020
      I would have to choose Hacker, which is a 2016 movie and stars a veritable unknown cast of newcomers.  The 3 main characters of this movie are Alex, Kira and Sye, forget about the script and acting, what I love about this movie is that what they did in the movie from the start of Alex's hacking career until he teamed with Sye who's the "Buyer" and "Cash Converter", was true and correct.  Even the procedure in how they were picked by Kira is correct.  That's the proper way of getting pick and getting connected in the Dark Web.  Before I saw this movie, my favorite was the Fifth Estate which stars Benedict Cumberbach as Jullian Assange of Wikileaks.

• By Annejk18
      I always experienced poor internet connection here my country. I feel really irrated with this kind of situation specially when I'm playing or just browsing the net. 
      How about you guys? Did you ever experience poor internet connection?
    • By Kakashi2020
      Have you ever dreamt that you were living the life of a gaming character inside a game?  Well, I have,  years ago when I was addicted to video games.  I dreamt I was Zeratul haha and I'm slaying Terran Marines.
      If you were given a chance to live inside a game, what character would you want to be?
    • By Kakashi2020
      In my gaming days, I and my friends would join gaming competitions, a lot of internet cafes, shops and stations here were sponsoring gaming competitions to promote their businesses, I think we entered about 20 plus competitions and the best we could do is being a 2nd runner up and a couple of 3rd placers.  We didn't win any championship but we didn't care as long as we enjoyed the game.  But now there are tournaments that has as much as $100,000 and some even higher prizes for the grand winner.  If we had that opportunity then maybe we've concentrated on playing better.  In those days we were happy just to be awarded some shirts and free game time.
    • By Kakashi2020
      During gaming night, what drinks do you often take with snacks?
      I always drink ice cold Mountain Dew whenever I'm playing.