AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
bienn05

Who is the most powerful hero in DOTA 2?

I just wonder who is the best hero in DOTA. If you don't consider the player playing a specific hero. Who do you think is the most powerful among them all? When no item and when the hero has full slot item. 

I think Chaos Knight is powerful without item against other heroes because his skills are absolutely great. He can stun and decrease the armor of the enemy which is very helpful to make the enemy kill easily with his critical. But I think CK can only win in a one versus one game.

• Haha 1

For me, I think Bristleback is a very good tank not only because of his formidable health pool but also because of one of his abilities which is "Bristleback," making him more durable when fighting with his back against his enemy. His "Quill Spray" help to deal stack damage, and  "Warpath" further increases his attack damage and movement speed. Being a carry and a tank at the same time, he can easily become team's initiator, capable of dealing and taking tons of damages in a team fight.

I guess Anti-Mage would be considered one of the most powerful heroes in both Dota 1 and 2. But I think any hero that is considered a hard carry is very powerful late game. The thing is they need farm a lot and that will take time and a lot of skill.

Witch Doctor is one of the most powerful heroes in DOTA 2. He can practically heal himself and his allies continuously when he has sufficient mana regeneration. His ultimate is incredibly powerful especially, given the right timing and positioning.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:54 AM, Julz98 said:

I think Chaos Knight is powerful without item against other heroes because his skills are absolutely great. He can stun and decrease the armor of the enemy which is very helpful to make the enemy kill easily with his critical. But I think CK can only win in a one versus one game.

Chaos knight is a bit of a tricky character. He's not easy to pull off. You need to be aware of the right item combination and how to use his skills effectively. Once you do, he's really hard to beat one on one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JPK0007
      Well, I love to play games online whenever I get free time. During my college days, I used to spend most of my free time playing my favorite games, especially on weekends. I could sit and play my favorite games for around 5 hours maximum at a stretch. However, these days I am unable to spare so much time due to my work and other priorities. How about you guys? how much time can you spend at a stretch on playing your favorite games?
    • By Kakashi2020
      I've seen a lot of badass games and there are also games that are so poorly made that you would want to shoot the maker lol.  
      What type of game do you hate most playing?
    • By Kakashi2020
      My first hand held game was a Gameboy made by Nintendo and it was back in 92 I think it was a gift for my brother and I got a BmX bike but we exchanged gifts and ended up both happy that Christmas day.

• By Naoms
      Offline Puzzle Games
      BADLAND – Adventure.
      Crashlands – Adventure.
      Cats GO: Offline – Adventure. 
      Minecraft Pocket Edition – Adventure. 
      Limbo – Adventure. 
      Kingdom Rush Frontiers – Strategy. 
      XCOM Enemy Within – Strategy. 
      Yodo1 Games – Collection of various Genres. Have you heard about Crossy Road and Rodeo Stampede games?
    • By Naoms
      Have anyone used the below to download games and can you confirm if these are safe and legit?
      [REMOVED LINK - EASED]
      [REMOVED LINK - EASED]
      Would appreciate some comments and suggestion where to download games, I've burned my self with kickass/piratebay and had to format my drive one too many times.
      My PC now are full of viruses, please I need help to find legit websites or safest websites.