AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
EfficientNinja

Do you play sports games?

Good day, Centric Legends!

I would like to know if there are many gamers here that like to play sports games. Sports games like the ones made by 2K Sports and EA Sports. One of the most famous games that 2K releases is NBA 2K. I play NBA 2K games with friends and family on our gaming console. It is a fun way to bond with them.

I really like to play NBA and the F1 game. Both of this game are sports game and I remember I played F1 on my PS1 while NBA in my PSP but sometimes on my PC. These games are great and fun with friends.

I played NBA 2k16 before,not I'm playing only FIFA 18 as I'm more of a football/soccer player.NBA was fun to play when friends came over or when we played online,now that we don't have that much time for gaming or hanging out as much as before i stopped playing NBA as well as i stopped playing FIFA that much.

I used to play NBA 2K a lot as it was so much better than the other nba games, and I also love FIFA, but I rarely get the chance to play nowadays so I just dropped the sports games. I heard that the games also dropped in quality too compared to before.

I used to play NBA2k14 when I still got it in my PC. My PC is a bit old now and needed to be upgraded so I can download NBA2k18. NBA2k is so addicting, the graphics are so real. It made me feel that I am part of the whole game. My player is like I am the player get drafted. This game is so real. Best sports game I ever played.

I'm into sports. I especially love Basketball and Tennis. Right now, I'm living the rivalry of the Golden state warriors and the Cleveland Cavaliers. Well, anyway, ever since the NES days, I have already been playing basketball and tennis. Even with the very simple mechanics, I got hooked. Then came NBA live on the Playstation. It was such a joy to play. Then I moved to NBA 2k and Virtua Tennis, 2 of my favorite sports franchises.

I love playing season mode, developing my team or my character, and eventually getting the trophy in the end. It's very fun and satisfying. They can get a bit repetitive if played for long stretches, but they're also quite addicting.

yup I play NBA 2k and up even the street ball challenge. actually I also had the nba jam I guess that was made for Nintendo.. and it was hilarious, it's kinda nostalgic to remember the transition of the graphics of NBA, from everybody looks alike to human like graphics nowadays.

The only sports game that I played in PC is the online multiplayer casual golf simulation game called PangYa way back few years ago. This game has been popular during its time before along with Counter Strike, GTA, Ran Online, Ragnarok, M.U., Warcraft, etc. I find the game really interesting and very exciting to play as well. 

I love to play UFC games. No matter how I play EA UFC, there is fun to be had. One of my favorite things to do in the game, which has been in previous versions, is to create my own PPV event and to play out all of the matches on my custom-built card.

I use to play NBA on my PlayStation but unfortunately my enthusiasm with PS just declined and i switched to online playing. Although i had so much fun during my console days, eventually people grow old and technology advance with them.

I love sports games!  Besides Mario and that type, they are my favorite!  Anyway, I like American football, soccer, hockey and baseball the most. Anyone like those?

I have always been into sports. When I was a kid, my dad already taught me how to play tennis. When I was in grade school, my uncle taught me how to play basketball. And since I like basketball and tennis so much, I also got hooked with their video game counterparts. During the PS1 days, I played NBA live nonstop. When the PS2 came out, I switched to NBA 2k.I also play Virtua Tennis on my mobile phone.

I love developing my player in NBA 2k and moving him to the top. I get a sense of achievement if my player wins Finals Mvp.

Sports games are a lot of fun if you also l like sports.