AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Julz98

Assassin's Creed

Anyone here played this kind of game? I always play this kind of game from AC 1 to AC IV and I like the story of the game which is good for the player who likes to play games with a story. So, which of the Assassin's Creed games are the best?

I have played some assassin's creed but I don't remember which one.. I have downloaded it for PC version.. the graphics was great, the details was crisp, and the gameplay was fun.. also the story is one thing that makes to play this game on and on.. I have enjoyed playing this but because of work load I have find time to spend for playing games anymore.. but I recommend this to all the gamers who loves RPG, this is a must to play.

I really love playing stealth games like Assassin’s Creed. I’ve enjoyed almost all of the AC games since 1. I really like the AC open-world formula and their settings. Assassin’s Creed always had a cool story to it like the relationship of Arno & Elise. They started as kids. Nice start of the story. For me, this is the best Assassin's Creed game.

On 5/28/2018 at 10:33 AM, pamz said:

I have played some assassin's creed but I don't remember which one.. I have downloaded it for PC version.. the graphics was great, the details was crisp, and the gameplay was fun.. also the story is one thing that makes to play this game on and on.. I have enjoyed playing this but because of work load I have find time to spend for playing games anymore.. but I recommend this to all the gamers who loves RPG, this is a must to play.

You're right, the graphics were great, the gameplay was fun playing stealth type that you kill enemies without even noticing you or not, and the great plot of the story which is great for RPG players like me.

20 hours ago, JackOAT said:

I really love playing stealth games like Assassin’s Creed. I’ve enjoyed almost all of the AC games since 1. I really like the AC open-world formula and their settings. Assassin’s Creed always had a cool story to it like the relationship of Arno & Elise. They started as kids. Nice start of the story. For me, this is the best Assassin's Creed game.

Wow, looks like the story of this Assassin's Creed game is great than the other Assassins's Creed game. I would definitely buy and play this game on my PC.

Posted (edited)

I mostly played Assassin's Creed 2. It really is a great game. Maybe nowadays it is an old game, but I would still love to play it again, which I am planning to. It really has a great story. I love the gameplay too. 

Edited by dzonyfox2
Grammar mistake