AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Jasonn

Memory for Gaming Computer

What do you all like?  What is the minimum you need?   Do you think a regular PC will satisfy the minimum - or do you need a gaming computer?  Also, what brands of computers will satisfy your need?

I use a regular PC with 4gb of memory and it satisfies my needs. I don't play too much, I just play Counter-Strike, but depending on the game, maybe I would need more memory and a better CPU.

A minimum 4G RAM and 1G VGA Card will do most games, but of course you have to check the minimum requirements of the game you want to play. Also a good network provider is also essential. Games nowadays are mostly online and you want fast internet speed as much as possible.

Anything below 4GB RAM is not appropriate for gaming. The game is going to be lagging and very slow to load if the RAM is below 4GB. This is why PC has been favorite when it comes to gaming purposes for computer. 

Regular PC will do for me. I play games but not that often now. Yes, 4GB Ram for gaming is too low. I have 16 GB of Ram. So whether I play or just edit my videos I will enciunter any problem. 

I have 16 GB of Ram and this is enough for me, and I do have a lot of games on my PC. Before my actual PC in the past I had 4 gb RAM, it was not enough, besides my Counter Strike game was very slow on my old PC.

I am using 16gb ram and 1gb VGA, currently no problems with video editing and high end graphic games, also smooth even when I am using SEO, I can maximize my cpu capabilities, because before I was just using 8 GB ram sometimes playing games while using facebook or youtube makes my cpu so slow..

It depends on the game you want to play, but I suggest you need at least 8 GB ram to 16 GB ram and 1 VGA. I think 4 GB ram is not enough today because of the system requirements of the modern games. You can also check the system requirements of the game so that you can play it on your PC.

how big memory You could but I'm here to ask if what is the best memory so I could play and enjoy to play my favourite video game.

An 8 GB Ram in your pc would give you good gameplay from all games, unlike if you have 4 GB Ram in which high visual games would not run as good.  I think having an 8 GB would be a good not so expensive option when it comes to gaming computers.