AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Martinsx1

Console or PC for you?

Aside playing games using phone devices, I think that it's between consoles and PC that people choose to play their favorite games. 

Now some people prefer to play on consoles while others prefer to play on PC more. There might be a lot of reasons for this individual preferences, it may be one's comfortability or affording a particular gaming gadget. 

Between consoles and PC, where do you prefer to have your games played? 

I prefer to play games on PC because I am much comfortable to use a keyboard and mouse to play games. I'm more of a LoL and DOTA 2 game which requires PC so that I'm more of a PC user than the console ones. I also use console but not that often. 

7 minutes ago, Superman2727 said:

I prefer to play games on PC because I am much comfortable to use a keyboard and mouse to play games. I'm more of a LoL and DOTA 2 game which requires PC so that I'm more of a PC user than the console ones. I also use console but not that often. 

I haven't played on PC yet because I actually didn't start my gaming career using PC, it has been on consoles all the way for me. I have played on Android devices which I still play on till today but I don't make a habit of it because it kills my battery like hell. 

Playing with console controllers gives me more flexibility and composure when playing, it's actually the main reason why I prefer to play on consoles. 

PC for me because it is easy for me to control the games with keyboard and mouse which makes me comfortable to play different kinds of game on PC. However, there are some games on console that I really want to play, but sadly it didn't release on PC which makes me feel sad about it.

I prefer playing on consoles. They remind me of the good old days. Back when we were playing NES games. The stuff of nostalgic dreams. It feels nice to have a reliable controller for navigating the game. 😄

13 minutes ago, Julz98 said:

PC for me because it is easy for me to control the games with keyboard and mouse which makes me comfortable to play different kinds of game on PC. However, there are some games on console that I really want to play, but sadly it didn't release on PC which makes me feel sad about it.

I think one of the main games we've played using PC is Plants Vs. Zombies. It was before the game became available through other platforms. I used to play it on android. But it's just too time consuming.

PC for me, I'm just used to playing in a computer since childhood and my favorite video game genres are only available on PC, like MOBAs and RTS games.

For me, when it comes to the sheer number of games, nothing beats PC. It is also where you'll first find certain games before they make their way to consoles, like the hugely popular "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds." I personally prefer to play most games with a keyboard and mouse. I find that keyboards and mouse offer more control and accuracy than a console controller. At the end of the day, it's all about personal preference.

I like consoles cause that's what I'm used to.  However, though, PC gaming could grow on me, but as of now, the PC is only for the net and 3D art creation.  Anyway, I used to use PCs for gaming quite a bit, but it was back in the early 90s - when that's all PCs were good for, LOL.

On 5/16/2018 at 4:16 PM, Martinsx1 said:

I haven't played on PC yet because I actually didn't start my gaming career using PC, it has been on consoles all the way for me. I have played on Android devices which I still play on till today but I don't make a habit of it because it kills my battery like hell. 

Playing with console controllers gives me more flexibility and composure when playing, it's actually the main reason why I prefer to play on consoles. 

Nice perception still. For me, I used to play games using mouse and keyboard; I am more comfortable with it compared to console controllers. I don't usually use those controllers because it's sensitivity is so high and if I'm playing fps games; I don't want that auto aim or aim assistant that's why I love to play on my PC. Thanks for sharing experiences. 

On 5/16/2018 at 6:45 PM, Julz98 said:

Agreed. I can control more my character in PC just because you are using keys and a mouse to aim or command. Since when I was a child, I used to play on PC instead of consoles. I've collected all forms of playstation consoles since ps1. I admit that I have fun using it but I'm more comfortable to play in PC. 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:45 AM, Julz98 said:

It's a shame that the game which you saw on console isn't released on PC. Such thing affects gamers in such a way that they would mostly likely make an irrational decision on getting a new gaming console. 

I have had such experience before, it was a friend's intervention that prevented me from angrily purchasing a new console. 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:58 AM, Steve5 said:

I prefer playing on consoles. They remind me of the good old days. Back when we were playing NES games. The stuff of nostalgic dreams. It feels nice to have a reliable controller for navigating the game. 😄

My first game console was Sega, and ever since then I have been always been a console game lover. There is no doubt that PC gaming is awesome but it has never appealed to me the way I have been drawn to playing games using console. 

I'm currently eyeing the possibility of purchasing Xbox One console. Seeing the game console tempts me so much that try to keep my mind off it or otherwise I would have to buy it out of love. 

On 5/16/2018 at 12:01 PM, Steve5 said:

I think one of the main games we've played using PC is Plants Vs. Zombies. It was before the game became available through other platforms. I used to play it on android. But it's just too time consuming.

I'm not a fan of playing games using android phones or devices. The reason for this is that playing games using this device drains the battery of my phone very quickly and we don't always have constant electricity. 

There are actually some people who are very good with playing on android or iOS devices, it's probably appealing and interesting to them but no, not me. I'm never going to do that with my phone. 

Personally, I prefer playing on PC, for a reason that PC games are more diverse. For instance, you can't play League of Legends in console while in PC you can. However, there are also games that are not available on PC, but generally, you can find more games in PC. Another reason is that, graphic quality in PC are far better than consoles. Lastly, I prefer using the keyboard and mouse which I find easier to manipulate.

I think it's all depends on games.  There are some games that you can only enjoy while playing it with console and also the same things with PC.  But most of the time, PC is always available, so, I spent more time before playing games with my PC.

On 5/18/2018 at 6:01 PM, Superman2727 said:

Nice perception still. For me, I used to play games using mouse and keyboard; I am more comfortable with it compared to console controllers. I don't usually use those controllers because it's sensitivity is so high and if I'm playing fps games; I don't want that auto aim or aim assistant that's why I love to play on my PC. Thanks for sharing experiences. 

It's alright mate, I'm equally glad to share my thoughts and experience with gaming consoles right from my childhood age. 

OOne thing which I'm 100% certain is that we all have to play in such a way that it's convenient and easy to us to game without being stressed out trying to catch fun. 

On 5/19/2018 at 1:11 AM, Martinsx1 said:

I'm not a fan of playing games using android phones or devices. The reason for this is that playing games using this device drains the battery of my phone very quickly and we don't always have constant electricity. 

There are actually some people who are very good with playing on android or iOS devices, it's probably appealing and interesting to them but no, not me. I'm never going to do that with my phone. 

What I like about android games is their accessibility. They're easy to play practically anywhere you bring phone. But I have to agree. It does drain your phone's battery quickly.

this is a hard one.. I grew up in the era where console rules the gaming industry. so there is a big part of me leans on console, but I guess I still more of a PC guy, buy a console is not cheap.. although you might see that console is a lot cheaper than PC. but I guess the only pros for pc is that with 1 PC you can emulate most console in just 1.. also you don't need to buy more and more games unlike console games, most games for pc are free of charge.

I'm using both, I mean all, phone console and PC. I used my pc when I'm in university dormitory. At home I can't use our pc because my older brother is playing too, that's why I just sit down with console or my phone. 

On 5/25/2018 at 6:11 PM, Steve5 said:

What I like about android games is their accessibility. They're easy to play practically anywhere you bring phone. But I have to agree. It does drain your phone's battery quickly.

Yes probably it's true, I wouldn't argue with you about that but it's also important to take into consideration of how it drains the Android phone battery and makes the phone heat up in a very bizarre manner. 

It's one of the reason why I'm not a fan of playing with Android phone because in as much as it's fun and very convenient to use Android phones to play, it kills one's device. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Martinsx1 said:

Yes probably it's true, I wouldn't argue with you about that but it's also important to take into consideration of how it drains the Android phone battery and makes the phone heat up in a very bizarre manner. 

It's one of the reason why I'm not a fan of playing with Android phone because in as much as it's fun and very convenient to use Android phones to play, it kills one's device. 

I agree. It can be harmful to your device in the long-term. This is especially true for game players who constantly run gaming apps on their cellphones. The heat is really inconvenient. It makes your phone too hot and can lead to battery problems.

I prefer the PC for little games like chess or poker machine types.  Well, when I mean little, I'm saying I don't think they require the same memory capability as other ones.  Anyway, my computer has normally been low on memory so those kind of games are all that it can handle.

Edited by Jasonn

I'd probably go with PC.I played a lot on the console as well as on PC.I prefer consoles when you have friends coming over to play a game like FIFA or NBA.If you play games on your own than go with a PC.You can connect with online players and as a mater of fact,there are more PC players than console players that are playing multiplayer games.