AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Martinsx1

What game are you playing currently

There are lots of games out there for one to choose from and play as one pleases. Some people prefer RPG games, MMORPG games, soccer games, adventure games etc. But one thing which I'm sure is that one can't play two games at the same time, so it would always be one game at a time. 

So therefore, having said that what game are you playing currently? Right now, I'm playing Top Eleven Football Manager and swapping it with Final Fantasy 15. 

I've been working on playing Dark Souls for awhile now, but it is taking me longer to get through it than I initially thought it would. I watch a lot of Let's Plays on YouTube so I guess that makes me feel like I'm playing games. I end up not putting in time playing my own games because I'm so interested in watching other gameplay.

I am currently playing sims 4. I am already a fan of that game since I found out that there was a game like that. I was able to play the first sims they released "The Sims". I love controlling my character and build some houses. The graphics of sims before was far from the graphics today. You cannot play your sim in a close up in The Sims unlike now you can zoom in and out smoothly the camera. It really improved and had developed a lot and I am looking forward for another good graphics in the near future. I hope they will released Sims 5 since there are people looking forward for another new version of sims.

3 hours ago, Miiayson said:

I've been working on playing Dark Souls for awhile now, but it is taking me longer to get through it than I initially thought it would. I watch a lot of Let's Plays on YouTube so I guess that makes me feel like I'm playing games. I end up not putting in time playing my own games because I'm so interested in watching other gameplay.

I have seen lots of video clips of people playing Dark Soul on YouTube as well and I must confess that it looks great. I'm actually tempted to play it as well but I simply can't get into a new game at the moment because I have got my hands full with Top Eleven Football Manager and Final Fantasy 15. 

I'm even looking at playing Final Fantasy 7 because I haven't played it yet, and I heard that Square Enix is making preparations to make a remake of the FF7 when I haven't played the first release which is more than 20 years now. 

2 hours ago, nekonieden said:

I am currently playing sims 4. I am already a fan of that game since I found out that there was a game like that. I was able to play the first sims they released "The Sims". I love controlling my character and build some houses. The graphics of sims before was far from the graphics today. You cannot play your sim in a close up in The Sims unlike now you can zoom in and out smoothly the camera. It really improved and had developed a lot and I am looking forward for another good graphics in the near future. I hope they will released Sims 5 since there are people looking forward for another new version of sims.

I haven't heard about this game yet to be honest with you, I'm not going to pretend to know I don't have any idea of. So, please do you mind telling me more about this game called Sims? 

It seems it has series just like Final Fantasy games that is from FF1 to FF15. I'm looking forward to your explanation of the game for me. 

Thanks. 

I am currently playing Dota 2. For me, this is the best game on PC because of its gameplay and graphics. I also love the complexity of the game, I love the learning curve, I love the options and characters. I really do enjoy the mechanics and the whole rationale behind this ultra-addictive multi-player battling.

Edited by JackOAT

On 5/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, Martinsx1 said:

I haven't heard about this game yet to be honest with you, I'm not going to pretend to know I don't have any idea of. So, please do you mind telling me more about this game called Sims? 

It seems it has series just like Final Fantasy games that is from FF1 to FF15. I'm looking forward to your explanation of the game for me. 

Thanks. 

Well its basically a life simulation game and you can create your own character or a "sim" there at the game. You can even choose what kind of clothes you want your character to wear and what characteristics you want your sim to have or to be. Each character has it's own lifetime goal and it depends on you what kind of goal you want to choose from given option for goals. So if you want to unlock your lifetime goal you need to follow the needs of your character. After you created your sim you can either buy a house that was already built from hometown or buy only a lot and you will be the one to build your home. Each family you created has a funds of $20,000 but you can still cheat on that. After buying the house or created your home you can now control the life of your character. You can visit your neighbors and explore their personalities. If your character is single, you may want to find him or her a partner but of course just like us humans in reality, you need to be friends with that sim and try to date her or show some affections for her. You can either compliment that sim or give some flower or just a friendly hug or kiss him/her. You can choose what kind of job you want from the given job options. Every character has a lifespan so your sim can turn to adult if you created your character as young adult. After adult it will turn into elder until death.  

The_Sims_4_Box_Art.png

I'm currently playing Overwatch. It's shooter video game. Sometimes I played it in Xbox one and some other times in windows. It's very addicting game. Overwatch is multiplayer game. What I like here is you can develope team work with other players. 

I am currently playing PUBG. The best game and a worthy game to buy because of this kind of game that literally fun to play with friends or without them. I love the graphics of the game which looks realistic and cool to play. You can travel around the big map, ride vehicles, or camp and wait for the enemy to cross, and many more ways to win the game.

On 5/16/2018 at 1:08 PM, bangbang18 said:

Civ VI, Battlerite, and League of Legends are the games that I have played today.

Wow, that's  amazing with the number of games that  you just played today, I'm sure if its possible for me to play this number of games  I would be able to do so but as a result of so many different responsibilities and my schedule that I have which is always tight, I'm limited to playing just one or two game in a day and cannot even be able to play for a very long period of time. 

On 5/16/2018 at 2:25 PM, JackOAT said:

I am currently playing Dota 2. For me, this is the best game on PC because of its gameplay and graphics. I also love the complexity of the game, I love the learning curve, I love the options and characters. I really do enjoy the mechanics and the whole rationale behind this ultra-addictive multi-player battling.

I have not play this game but it's as a result of me not having PC which I can used to play a game so I normally use console to play, especially my playstation 4 console.

How I wish if this game is available on console then I will be able to try it out or is it available of console? please let me know so I can be able to go and see if I will get the game and play and enjoy it too the way you used to enjoy it thanks. 

On 5/23/2018 at 5:34 PM, nekonieden said:

Well its basically a life simulation game and you can create your own character or a "sim" there at the game. You can even choose what kind of clothes you want your character to wear and what characteristics you want your sim to have or to be. Each character has it's own lifetime goal and it depends on you what kind of goal you want to choose from given option for goals. So if you want to unlock your lifetime goal you need to follow the needs of your character. After you created your sim you can either buy a house that was already built from hometown or buy only a lot and you will be the one to build your home. Each family you created has a funds of $20,000 but you can still cheat on that. After buying the house or created your home you can now control the life of your character. You can visit your neighbors and explore their personalities. If your character is single, you may want to find him or her a partner but of course just like us humans in reality, you need to be friends with that sim and try to date her or show some affections for her. You can either compliment that sim or give some flower or just a friendly hug or kiss him/her. You can choose what kind of job you want from the given job options. Every character has a lifespan so your sim can turn to adult if you created your character as young adult. After adult it will turn into elder until death.  

The_Sims_4_Box_Art.png

That is pretty interesting, I'm going to see if I will try this game out from how you explained and describe the game it looks like a very good game, so I will just have to find time to see when I'm going to be able to play the game with a lot of convenience so that I'm going to enjoy it very well. And thanks for the standard explanation that you gave about game, you just described it the way I like it, so I'm definitely going to try it out thank you. 

On 5/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, Annejk18 said:

I'm currently playing Overwatch. It's shooter video game. Sometimes I played it in Xbox one and some other times in windows. It's very addicting game. Overwatch is multiplayer game. What I like here is you can develope team work with other players. 

Yes that's correct overwatch is a very good game. I also love shooting game especially when you have to shoot with a sniper gun. I love it when a target is far away and using sniper gun to shoot the person's brains out of his head or blew his brains out hahaha. 

On 5/25/2018 at 11:09 AM, Martinsx1 said:

I have not play this game but it's as a result of me not having PC which I can used to play a game so I normally use console to play, especially my playstation 4 console.

How I wish if this game is available on console then I will be able to try it out or is it available of console? please let me know so I can be able to go and see if I will get the game and play and enjoy it too the way you used to enjoy it thanks. 

I think DOTA 2 is a very complicated game and is not something that could be easily replicated on a console, nor is it intended for the console demographic. Sure, hooking up a mouse and keyboard to the PS4 might get you over the initial hurdle, since the game simply wouldn't work with a controller. 

2 hours ago, JackOAT said:

I think DOTA 2 is a very complicated game and is not something that could be easily replicated on a console, nor is it intended for the console demographic. Sure, hooking up a mouse and keyboard to the PS4 might get you over the initial hurdle, since the game simply wouldn't work with a controller. 

This is the only possible thing that would keep me from playing DOTA 2, because I'm not really to get a gaming PC at the moment. I might in a few years time but for now, I would stick with playing with my Playstation console. 

On 5/26/2018 at 3:13 AM, Martinsx1 said:

That is pretty interesting, I'm going to see if I will try this game out from how you explained and describe the game it looks like a very good game, so I will just have to find time to see when I'm going to be able to play the game with a lot of convenience so that I'm going to enjoy it very well. And thanks for the standard explanation that you gave about game, you just described it the way I like it, so I'm definitely going to try it out thank you. 

Yes, I hope you can try this game. It also has a lot of expansion packs that gives that game a new features. You can choose Sims Original, Sims 2, Sims 3 or Sims 4 but I would suggest that you choose Sims 3 or Sims 4 since they are the latest versions and its graphics are good compared to the first versions of the game. So yeah Its better to try all the versions of this game if you want to see the differences or maybe you can just watch first the reviews from Youtube.

ffthesims8in1.jpg

Sims_2_covers1.jpeg

1402215690.jpg

The_Sims_4_CE_o.jpg

I am currently playing League of legend, but before I used to play more world of Warcraft , I guess I lost my interest because I didn't have more time to play World of Warcraft continuously, and most of my friends aren't online in world of Warcraft anymore. that is why I switched to League of legend. I used to play league of legend before.. I am just not focus enough to learn more about the game.. but slowly I am becoming more and more addicted to League of legend..  

On 5/26/2018 at 3:05 AM, Martinsx1 said:

Wow, that's  amazing with the number of games that  you just played today, I'm sure if its possible for me to play this number of games  I would be able to do so but as a result of so many different responsibilities and my schedule that I have which is always tight, I'm limited to playing just one or two game in a day and cannot even be able to play for a very long period of time. 

Yeah, I can only play one day in a week so I just maximize that one day for playing various games.

6 hours ago, nekonieden said:

Yes, I hope you can try this game. It also has a lot of expansion packs that gives that game a new features. You can choose Sims Original, Sims 2, Sims 3 or Sims 4 but I would suggest that you choose Sims 3 or Sims 4 since they are the latest versions and its graphics are good compared to the first versions of the game. So yeah Its better to try all the versions of this game if you want to see the differences or maybe you can just watch first the reviews from Youtube.

ffthesims8in1.jpg

Sims_2_covers1.jpeg

1402215690.jpg

The_Sims_4_CE_o.jpg

I'm definitely going to YouTube to watch some reviews about the game to learn more about the game. Missing out on playing this game till now isn't a good thing to me, so therefore I'm taking it very seriously with making plans to start playing it as soon as possible. 

Thanks so much for this, it really means a lot to me. I appreciate. 

4 hours ago, pamz said:

I am currently playing League of legend, but before I used to play more world of Warcraft , I guess I lost my interest because I didn't have more time to play World of Warcraft continuously, and most of my friends aren't online in world of Warcraft anymore. that is why I switched to League of legend. I used to play league of legend before.. I am just not focus enough to learn more about the game.. but slowly I am becoming more and more addicted to League of legend..  

I have played world of Warcraft and I must confess that it's actually a good game. I enjoyed playing every part of the game and never got tired playing till I was able to complete the game. I have seen the advertisement of League of Legends but I'm yet to play the game. 

36 minutes ago, bangbang18 said:

Yeah, I can only play one day in a week so I just maximize that one day for playing various games.

That's exactly as I expected because it's definitely going to be very hard to play more than one game in a day. It's certainly going to have one's brains burned out. 

19 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

I'm definitely going to YouTube to watch some reviews about the game to learn more about the game. Missing out on playing this game till now isn't a good thing to me, so therefore I'm taking it very seriously with making plans to start playing it as soon as possible. 

Thanks so much for this, it really means a lot to me. I appreciate. 

You're Welcome. It's my pleasure. A lot of people like this game so I recommend this to anyone who are open and looking for a good game so there. I hope you find time playing this. Thanks also for giving me a chance to explain this and I would love to explain it in details as you wish. 

5 hours ago, nekonieden said:

You're Welcome. It's my pleasure. A lot of people like this game so I recommend this to anyone who are open and looking for a good game so there. I hope you find time playing this. Thanks also for giving me a chance to explain this and I would love to explain it in details as you wish. 

Thanks so much once again for taking the time to give me all the necessary information about the game. It's been very helpful in understanding the game very well. 

I actually watched one YouTube video clip review about the game last night and I must confess that I love what I saw about the game in the video review, so I'm definitely going to get the game as soon as possible. 

No worries and you are welcome again. It's good to hear that you already watched it in Youtube and you love the game as you saw the review. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you will like it as you will play it soon. Thanks by the way again.