AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Binge

Gaming Keyboards

I got my keyboard for really cheap and well, let's just say I got what I paid for. I would love to find a mechanical keyboard - or at least one that sounds like a mechanical keyboard - that's compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X systems. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm willing to pay more for a high-quality keyboard. So throw anything at me, regardless of price. 

• Like 1

I'm a PC gamer mostly and I've been using a Corsair K70 Rapidfire keyboard and love it.  It's a true mechanical keyboard, so you definitely get that tactile and auditory feedback.   The The Cherry MX Speed keys make it super fast to respond.  The rainbow keys make it easier to map things out and they're fully programmable!  The keys aren't all crammed together either. 

I just checked on Amazon so I could link you, but I didn't pay as much as it's going for on that shopping platform so I'm let you look for deals elsewhere instead. I'm not sure if it's compatible with a Mac though.  Razer is another good brand I've used and I know those gaming keyboards are usually compatible with both PC and Mac.  

I hope you find something that works for you! 

• Thanks 1

I'm not a PC gamer, but i do admire some keyboard for gaming and other stuffs to make your station looks really great and out of this world concept.  CD Rking is the store where I always buy some computer parts, the price is very cheap there, but don't expect the quality. 

• Like 1

@EternalWarrior That looks like a great keyboard. Almost all of the reviews on Amazon sound really promising. I don't think gaming keyboards are complete without the rainbow keys. The price isn't really too outrageous. I don't mind spending extra so long as it's a high-quality keyboard. Sadly, it doesn't look like it's compatible with Macs. That would really just be a perk though, not a necessity. I don't do a whole lot of gaming on my Mac. 

@ion They really are neat looking. Since I've already made the mistake of choosing price over quality, I probably won't be getting one from there but thank you for sharing the site with me! 

I'm not able to help you with recommendations Binge because I prefer gaming on a console.  Do you mind sharing the name of your gaming keyboard?   I don't want to make the same mistake of buying it and I often give presents like that for holidays and other special occasions. 

I also use Corsair Rapidfire K70. This one is awesome. I bought it from friend. It's really expensive in amazon. But it's pretty responsive that the one I used to have. Check on it. You won't regret buying it. 

I used to play a lot.. like 8-15 hours a day before, I had troubles like often broken keyboard but I don't think I needed a gaming keyboard, maybe I haven't tried an awesome keyboard that's why I can't relate to those people who invest more on buying keyboard which probably cost around 60-130 USD just for keyboard.. ever since I just bought low end keyboard that does the job.

I'm using a gaming keyboard for my pc it has a  backlight and I do recommend getting a backlit keyboard because it lets you play in the dark more comfortably and eliminates any mistakes you might commit.