AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

The famous game that every kids knew. What is the best part in playing super mario? As for me the best part is getting ready to reach the top of the flag at the end of the game. It was really satisfying reaching the top.

Well the best part for me was when you reach at the palace trying to save the princess. If you can beat or lose the dragon you will be able to save the princess and I think that was the best part for me since I have difficulty playing that part. 

Super Mario was the first video game that I played when I was a kid and it was very memorable to me now every time I got to remember my days playing Super Mario with my siblings back then. For me, I was really excited to get those mushrooms. I always feel sad whenever I failed to get it on time. That was the best part for me playing the legendary video Super Mario. I also like those secret dimensions, and the those secret passages for short cut. Super Mario is kind of super addicting way back during its popularity.    

My favorite part of the game is to find the secret passage in the game. When I was a kid, I remember that when I accidentally found a secret passage I'm totally happy because it gives me a surprise about it without even knowing where is it. It makes me feel so great on that day.

Oh yeah, this one is really famous during the 90's.  I skipping the classes because of this.  I really like to get the hundred lives.  This is the most popular and need the timing to get this one and also the fireworks after you enter the castle.

yeah of course.. I started with the oldest version of the Mario from family computer.. after that Mario 3 on Nintendo Entertainment System this version was kinda fun because of the different suits he can use with different powers, then theres marion cart from N64 which is a good twist from the original Mario and enjoy the kart racing Mario characters, n64 also has a Mario 64 which was my first Mario in full 3D which upgraded Mario in a whole lot of different way.

Super Mario! That takes me back to the days I'd spend with my family, all of us crowded around playing games on our bad TV, laughing and fighting over controllers. I think the most favourite part of it was fighting bosses and using strategies to get through the level and defeat the boss. It was super fun to beat a hard level after hours of struggling through it.

2 hours ago, Melancholy said:

Super Mario! That takes me back to the days I'd spend with my family, all of us crowded around playing games on our bad TV, laughing and fighting over controllers. I think the most favourite part of it was fighting bosses and using strategies to get through the level and defeat the boss. It was super fun to beat a hard level after hours of struggling through it.

You're right.  This game was a good family past time during that time.  There was no gadget before aside from family computer and this super mario was a good game if you want to have a family bonding.  

This is the first game that I usee to love when I was kid. Super cute and addicting game. I even play it in school during free time. My Mom is always scolding me because of that. My favorite part is smashing the mushrooms and kicking the turtle. It's really fun game. My younger sister also play it this time. This game is part of every childhood. 

Anyone who calls himself or herself a gamer but never played super Mario is never really a good gamer because back then, super Mario was the greatest game ever to anyone who plays game. 

super Mario is one of the most iconic game that all gamers know the guy with mustache and red cap, who bumps his way to save princess peach from bowser. 

its kinda nostalgic when you see how Mario evolve from the 2D character who just run, bumps on objects and collects coins into a 3D guy who got different powers, for me growing up with the games brings so much joy to me. and hoping to see more evolution to this game.

The best part for me is when I discover the secret warp zone of world 1-2. I won't forget the magical feeling of surprise and accomplishment it gave me when I first discovered it. 😁

there are a lot of best part I guess in playing Mario.. I liked the most maybe is Mario 64 and Mario kart. because it was the first 3D Mario I have played.. and it was so cool defeating a big monster bowser, also in Mario kart in which the combination of cart racing ang Mario items.. you can play it with your friends.

I loved playing that game!Brings so much memories back.How I miss the old days...If you ask me,Super Mario was one of the best first made games and if your childhood was gaming and consoles,you should know about Super Mario.

I finished all of the Mario games that I bought as a kid. Most of the Mario games that I've played are from the Nintendo Gameboy console. I am also thinking of buying a Nintendo Switch to play the new Mario and Zelda game there.

I don't remember much about the game really, but I loved most about it was traveling to other 'dimensions'. The one when Mario steps onto the 'tubes (the green ones)' and gets transported to some darker setting. I thought back then that that was really cool. Looking back, I don't think it was the game that I really loved. It was being able to hangout with my friends and fighting over the controller. It was one of the good days.

The best part in super Mario? The very first super Mario? I believe the best part in the game is being able to find some secret passages and places where coins power ups and shortcuts. I still remember jumping all over the place in hopes to hit an invisible block. But that was back in my childhood days. And those days are long gone. Boy, this post has really gotten me a bit nostalgic. How I wish I could go back to those carefree days.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:40 PM, Lingfart said:

The best part in super Mario? The very first super Mario? I believe the best part in the game is being able to find some secret passages and places where coins power ups and shortcuts. I still remember jumping all over the place in hopes to hit an invisible block. But that was back in my childhood days. And those days are long gone. Boy, this post has really gotten me a bit nostalgic. How I wish I could go back to those carefree days.

true, whenever you have finished it for the first time then learned that there are secret passage which leads to a bunch of coins or power ups or another dimension you will play it again and again searching for a secret to be unlocked. even consuming almost a the time limit to find one.

Super Mario is still the only platformer game that I really loved, and the other games in the series like Mario Kart are also very fun to play, and the characters are very iconic and really remind me of my childhood.

Super Mario was one of those iconic games of the 90's I used to play in my super nes , it was really a perfect game, a superior game that you won't see any flaws in, from its graphic to its music.  What I like about it is the tunnel sewer levels and the big fight with the dragon to save the princess.

For me the best part is when I get a star so I could run as fast as I can. It really tests how you master the game because you should be accurate in all your jumps so you will not die from the hole. Super mario is the very first video game I played. My gadget back then was a gameboy nintendo advance.

When i was playing mario world i usually do a trick called 100 lives where you get an infinite life using a turtle. If i remember it right these trick is at world 3-2.  This was the best part when i am playing the game, i really miss it.😉

I can't say what was most satisfying.  However, I can say that now, being an adult, it's just too boring!  Well, at least the first one is, but Super Mario III (The name it has now.) isn't.   Anyway, can you all play the first Mario or has it become too little of a challenge?