AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Simon_or_Kable

Toughest game you've played?

One of the toughest games I've played has been The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild  on Nintendo Switch. I've always thought that Link had a rougher odyssey than other Nintendo characters like Mario, Kirby, and Donkey Kong, and this version was no different.  What makes it tough is that there are few directions given and you basically learn by trial and error for quite some time. And there are endless combinations, so what you think is the answer, might be dumb luck and you'll learn later in the game that your reasoning was incorrect so the formula can't be applied the same way.  It's the only game I have ever cheated on.  I had to use a game guide to get unstuck. 

What about you?  What's the toughest game you've played?

God Hand  was the most difficult for me.  It's an older game and I don't believe it was a popular seller. One of its charms is that playing becomes more difficult as the player's skill improved.  I've never seen a game like it since.

The hardest game for me was Battletoad, it was even difficult to pass the opening sequence!

Adventure Island 2 would have to be one of the most difficult games I've ever played. It's one of the best old games I've encountered. The music and details make it really memorable. And the number of times you lose will definitely make it unforgettable.

It has to be Skyrim. There was just something about that game that was too difficult for me and it also meant that I could not enjoy it as much as other people were. I am usually pretty good at games, I'm good at sports games, shooters, racing games but I never could get the hang of Skryim. It's not that I found anything in particular difficult but more that I just couldn't understand the game and I really struggled to move around and find the various points to start quests!

The toughest game for me is Dark Souls. It was difficult for me because I can't even survive from the enemies out there and I always died many times that makes me feel frustrated about the game. However, the game was great and I like it because it gives me a challenging mission to finish that prevent me to be bored of it.

The toughest game which I have played so far in my life till now would be Frontline Commando. It's a one man army combat mission game where lots of hostile and extremists are trying to kill the player. 

There is a particular mission on the game which involves saving a hostage, and the hostile are not even trying to kill the player but the hostage because once they kill the hostage, the mission is failed. 

I guess the toughest game I ever played would be punch out from Nintendo entertainment system. honestly up until now I haven't finished it yet.. ever since I played it for the first time I haven't pass through one boxer.. I am always stuck on that boxer and never ever really finished it.