AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
kingcool52

Destructible Buildings

So one of the biggest and best features about the Battlefield series, especially in the multiplayer mode is the destructible buildings situated all around the map. I think Battlefield 4 did this quest well, I can't remember the name of the exact map but it had a massive skyscraper which would fall down near the end of the round. It was a beautiful sight and anyone unlucky enough to still be on the top and not have jumped off, would have died instantly. Do you like this feature? And do you go around destroying buildings (especially in Battlefield 1)?

It is all thanks to Battlefield's Frostbite engine. This has also been the selling factor for me when I have no idea of what Battlefield is back then. I watched YouTube videos and reviews pointed out that the engine lets players destroy the buildings or other objects in the environment. I hope other games would also add this feature to their engine.

On 5/12/2018 at 7:02 PM, kingcool52 said:

So one of the biggest and best features about the Battlefield series, especially in the multiplayer mode is the destructible buildings situated all around the map. I think Battlefield 4 did this quest well, I can't remember the name of the exact map but it had a massive skyscraper which would fall down near the end of the round. It was a beautiful sight and anyone unlucky enough to still be on the top and not have jumped off, would have died instantly. Do you like this feature? And do you go around destroying buildings (especially in Battlefield 1)?

Yes, I agree with you the destructible buildings is something especial for me. This is game is really amazing and thank's for the creator of this game.

I think that is one of the best features BF games have to offer.

In single player I always loved destroying houses in all of the BF parts except for BF3.I don't know why some people don't like that,i'm personally a fan of destructible buildings in games.

Yeah, the best features of Battlefield are the destructible buildings that make it looks realistic. This is the coolest and enjoyable way of killing the enemies inside the building and it is amazing with the beautiful graphics of Battlefield. This makes it better than COD.