AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
kingcool52

Battlefield 5

So I just read an article about an easter egg in the Battlefield 1 game which suggests that we may get some information about the next Battlefield on the 23rd of May. Even if we do not, it's not silly to think that the next Battlefield is already being developed and close to being finished but when can we expect a release? And do you think the game will return to a modern setting or try to set it around World War Two to continue on from Battlefield 1?

I would love to get another modern setting, to be honest. I would probably stay away if it was a WW2 setting since it wouldn't be too different from the current Battlefield.

Which modern setting are you hoping to see, kingcool52?  

I'm most interested to see which game modes are included in Battlefield V.  I've read mixed reports about whether the game will have a battle royale mode or not, but I hope that it does.  Having a zombie mode like Call of Duty doesn't matter as much to me though.  

According to VentureBeat, it's going to be WWII related and there will be a battle royale mode, although maybe not right out of the gate. I'm not sure what to expect as far as a release date, but I do know a lot of people (myself included) have their sights set on the 23rd, so something had better happen then!

IGN said the same thing, @PartyOn. They also say that the game is going to be released in the fall. @kingcool52 It sounds like it's going to be a WWII setting. At least that's what I keep on hearing. I've read some people who think that it's going to be set in the Vietnam War. I think that could be more interesting than WWII personally. I'd prefer a modern setting over both of those options though. 

On 5/11/2018 at 3:21 AM, kingcool52 said:

So I just read an article about an easter egg in the Battlefield 1 game which suggests that we may get some information about the next Battlefield on the 23rd of May. Even if we do not, it's not silly to think that the next Battlefield is already being developed and close to being finished but when can we expect a release? And do you think the game will return to a modern setting or try to set it around World War Two to continue on from Battlefield 1?

I would love to get another modern setting, to be honest. I would probably stay away if it was a WW2 setting since it wouldn't be too different from the current Battlefield.

I also heard about this newest game and it will release soon. I hope it will surpass the current game that we are playing. I'm very excited on this.

I so excited of the realeasing of this new game, I hope it will release soon. I heard that this game has new twist and very good to play.