AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Superman2727

Interesting Games to play

There are a lot of games can be found here in our gaming world. But I'm more of a FPS games which enables me to fire all of my enemies and kill them all. I love playing deathmatch online or something. Can you recommend some game which can make my gaming experience more better than before? Cheers! 

A few good FPS games as a single player are:  Titanfall 2, Bulletstorm,  Metro 2033 were the action takes place underground Moscow and BioShock.

I actually play DOTA 2 more often right now. It's enough to satisfy my need for gaming every now and then. And it's still really cool since I have lots of friends who play it.

I came up this game called Game of Thrones Conquest. Every Game of Thrones movie fans who is also a gamer would love to get their hands on this game. I have seen some adverts on the game and it looks very interesting. I would recommend it as a good game. 

Also I would recommend TERA for anyone who is looking at playing some good RPG Games, it's a highly rated game. 

Try "Rules of Survival" one of the first examples of the obvious Battle Royale invasion on a mobile platform. This game takes mobile experience to a whole new level and it shows how much closer mobile is to console gaming. It's a great game and its free.

• Like 1

I used to play counter strikes, red alert, and generals before, when I'm still in college.  Honestly right now, I'm not really updated, even to the dota.  I once become addicted to counter strikes when I was in college, and sometimes there's money involve when we play that against in other school. 

I suggest PUBG. This game is great for your style of playing games and definitely worth buying this game. The graphics are awesome and many different ways to win the game because you can also ride different vehicles and also fun to customize your own gun by looting the parts in different houses to kill enemies.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:00 PM, wallet said:

A few good FPS games as a single player are:  Titanfall 2, Bulletstorm,  Metro 2033 were the action takes place underground Moscow and BioShock.

Woah, I'm not familiar with games you just said. I don't actually know those games. I would love to try these games soon! Thanks for it pal!

On 5/10/2018 at 8:13 PM, Steve5 said:

I actually play DOTA 2 more often right now. It's enough to satisfy my need for gaming every now and then. And it's still really cool since I have lots of friends who play it.

Nice, I try to get rid with DOTA 2 right now because I am getting addicted to it. I should play other games for me to get rid of DOTA 2. But nice choice, I remember the times I always play Dota and Dota 2 since then. Lovely game. 

• Like 1

On 5/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, Martinsx1 said:

I came up this game called Game of Thrones Conquest. Every Game of Thrones movie fans who is also a gamer would love to get their hands on this game. I have seen some adverts on the game and it looks very interesting. I would recommend it as a good game. 

Also I would recommend TERA for anyone who is looking at playing some good RPG Games, it's a highly rated game. 

Honestly, I'm not familiar with game of thrones. I also didn't watch the movie of it also, so I guess it will not fit on my taste. But I will gonna try it also! I guess it has a nice gameplay! 

On 5/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, JackOAT said:

Try "Rules of Survival" one of the first examples of the obvious Battle Royale invasion on a mobile platform. This game takes mobile experience to a whole new level and it shows how much closer mobile is to console gaming. It's a great game and its free.

I recently play Rules of Survival on my PC and I admit I enjoy playing it. I love to defeat a fireteam with my friends and that's the game we have a bonding for. I love RoS actually! 

On 5/26/2018 at 12:16 PM, Superman2727 said:

Nice, I try to get rid with DOTA 2 right now because I am getting addicted to it. I should play other games for me to get rid of DOTA 2. But nice choice, I remember the times I always play Dota and Dota 2 since then. Lovely game. 

Yes, I understand how addicting it can be. This is true whether you're great or bad at it. I feel like people enjoy having to play against a team. It's definitely one of those competitive games.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:38 PM, JackOAT said:

Sounds interesting. I'll check it out some time. I know lots of people like playing survival games. The fact that it's a mobile game only makes it better.

On 5/16/2018 at 4:39 PM, Martinsx1 said:

I'm sure fans of the TV series will like it. I also found that fans of the book series would often play games related to it. So I guess it's a merchandise thing. Probably to add for fan collections.

22 hours ago, Steve5 said:

Yes, I understand how addicting it can be. This is true whether you're great or bad at it. I feel like people enjoy having to play against a team. It's definitely one of those competitive games.

Yes, I also enjoy playing DOTA 2 since then and it's hard for me to get rid with it. I love how the game works even if it just repeating the mode but it's still exciting to play just because you are facing on another team every game. Teamwork is the key to win the game. 

1 hour ago, Superman2727 said:

Yes, I also enjoy playing DOTA 2 since then and it's hard for me to get rid with it. I love how the game works even if it just repeating the mode but it's still exciting to play just because you are facing on another team every game. Teamwork is the key to win the game. 

Not to mention you get to play different heroes. I think what makes it fun to play comes from their variety. You can play as the lead or support. There are many ways of winning the game. As you've said, team work is crucial to victory.

You can looking into playing Final Fantasy games if you are into playing RPG games. Final Fantasy game is a series game from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 15. 

It's such a wonderful game especially when you play on either PC or Consoles. Personally, I prefer playing the game on my Playstation 4 console, it gives me a wonderful gaming experience. 

I guess this depends on the person who is playing.. some are interested in role playing games, unlocking secret, finding clues and breaking the mystery, some are interested in personal skills line teamplay, gaming set skill like shooting games. or person versus person games, other like more educational challenging games that would make you think a lot and solve puzzles. so it really depends on the person playing.

I would glady recommend "OVERWATCH". I'm really into this game this time. It's very addictive game. It's multiplayer shooting game. 

On 5/27/2018 at 6:17 PM, Steve5 said:

I'm sure fans of the TV series will like it. I also found that fans of the book series would often play games related to it. So I guess it's a merchandise thing. Probably to add for fan collections.

Yes probably, I believe that all the fans of the Game of Thrones movie series would enjoy playing the game. Personally, I did enjoyed playing it, so therefore I see no reason as to why others wouldn't enjoy playing it as well. 

TERA is actually a great game if you are a good fan of playing MMORPG games. I'm in my trial stage of the game and it's fun. 

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2018 at 5:18 AM, Superman2727 said:

Honestly, I'm not familiar with game of thrones. I also didn't watch the movie of it also, so I guess it will not fit on my taste. But I will gonna try it also! I guess it has a nice gameplay! 

Are you seriously telling me that you don't know about the GOT movie series? Wow, I really find that very hard to believe because that movie is one hell of a hit. 

I'm sure it's actually why it's game was developed, with the bid to give people more to enjoy about the game. 

22 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Yes probably, I believe that all the fans of the Game of Thrones movie series would enjoy playing the game. Personally, I did enjoyed playing it, so therefore I see no reason as to why others wouldn't enjoy playing it as well. 

TERA is actually a great game if you are a good fan of playing MMORPG games. I'm in my trial stage of the game and it's fun. 

It's the thing with game companies. Whatever show or movie makes a hit, they'll surely follow up with a themed game for it. It's their way of supporting the fan base and earning potential profit while it's still famous. Kind of like the "Resident Evil" franchise.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:25 AM, Steve5 said:

It's the thing with game companies. Whatever show or movie makes a hit, they'll surely follow up with a themed game for it. It's their way of supporting the fan base and earning potential profit while it's still famous. Kind of like the "Resident Evil" franchise.

Exactly, you are very correct my friend with that assertion or assessment. Would you blame such game companies for picking up a hot movie and buy it's gaming franchise? Personally, I see it as a wise business investment because with the traffic following the movie, it would still follow it up with the movie game once it's produced and released. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Martinsx1 said:

Exactly, you are very correct my friend with that assertion or assessment. Would you blame such game companies for picking up a hot movie and buy it's gaming franchise? Personally, I see it as a wise business investment because with the traffic following the movie, it would still follow it up with the movie game once it's produced and released. 

It's true. They have an effective strategy for marketing such games. I feel like they do it on purpose. How else would they have such profitable games? Sometimes they even have complete merchandise to boost sales.

I used to play Crysis, CallofDuty and Coldwar. They FPS with great stories and awesome graphics. I just want the action in the game and the freedom of controlling your player.

Although there are games nowadays like RulesofSurvival which is a great game, i'm just glad how games evolve from a pure single player FPS to a multiplayer.