AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Superman2727

Online Earning Sites

On 6/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, Steve5 said:

It's fine. It helps that many sites offer additional income nowadays. The extra cash gives them some pocket money for buying stuff. 😃

Yeah and that's the good thing about it. I love how they give extra income for us that is unable to earn some extra money. It is also worth to register and work online even if the income is not the same as personal job but close enough.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Yeah and that's the good thing about it. I love how they give extra income for us that is unable to earn some extra money. It is also worth to register and work online even if the income is not the same as personal job but close enough.

I know what you mean. Any amount of money is enough for someone who needs cash. I've actually enjoyed survey sites due to their simplicity. 😃

On 6/12/2018 at 7:21 PM, Annejk18 said:

Forum wheel is same as Postloop. It pays for every post you made via paypal. The difference is Forum Wheel don't have minimum cash out and as your level range get higher your points cost will be higher too. I just registered last day. The registration is quite confusing. 

Oh I see. Actually I already signed up in Forum Wheel but the first account where in I already finish the test (10 comments), they suddenly rejected me. It got me confused with their rules. So I created another account for that site but I still being stuck as I am afraid that they will gonna reject me again. Can someone explain it clearly so that I'll gonna have chance to pass their test?.

Edited by nekonieden

38 minutes ago, nekonieden said:

Oh I see. Actually I already signed up in Forum Wheel but the first account where in I already finish the test (10 comments), they suddenly rejected me. It got me confused with their rules. So I created another account for that site but I still being stuck as I am afraid that they will gonna reject me again. Can someone explain it clearly so that I'll gonna have chance to pass their test?.

Same in posting your first ten post in postloop. It should be 5-6 sentences or longer. And the content must be related to the topic. 

20 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I know what you mean. Any amount of money is enough for someone who needs cash. I've actually enjoyed survey sites due to their simplicity. 😃

At least we are earning money by doing some of the things we are enjoying. It's worth it because you are not just working for money, you can do it as part of your hobby.

3 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Same in posting your first ten post in postloop. It should be 5-6 sentences or longer. And the content must be related to the topic. 

I have same experience with @nekonieden because I am also rejected on forum wheel and I don't know why, I also review their rules before I comment on each thread but unfortunately, I'm still rejected.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:07 PM, Superman2727 said:

I have same experience with @nekonieden because I am also rejected on forum wheel and I don't know why, I also review their rules before I comment on each thread but unfortunately, I'm still rejected.

My first registration has been also rejected. Then, I registered again with different email. This I really post a long comments. Every post has 3-4 paragraphs. After that I was verified the next day. Inspite of long paragraphs I only received 3.7 rating. But it is still good because in every post I made my credit is 2.  

What did you do with the comments? Is it exactly the same as Postloop? for example you have to choose 3 subjects on each chosen thread? They also have rules that you should also have a picture on your avatar profile. Maybe it was of the reason why I got rejected in Forum Wheel. I also made another account but I still have to work on it again first.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:05 PM, Superman2727 said:

At least we are earning money by doing some of the things we are enjoying. It's worth it because you are not just working for money, you can do it as part of your hobby.

Yes, it's like this thing you do on a regular basis. It's easy once you get used to it. Though, answering surveys does take time.

12 hours ago, Steve5 said:

Yes, it's like this thing you do on a regular basis. It's easy once you get used to it. Though, answering surveys does take time.

yup also some survey really is not for everybody some survey can be answer, well I like earning in posting on forums for postloop portal, it's much easier and faster to earn than other site which I tried.

I also gave up on trying for bitcoin faucet they do pay out but it takes a lot of time just to earn enough to be able to payout. unlike in postloop if you are patient enough you can earn fast.

21 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

My first registration has been also rejected. Then, I registered again with different email. This I really post a long comments. Every post has 3-4 paragraphs. After that I was verified the next day. Inspite of long paragraphs I only received 3.7 rating. But it is still good because in every post I made my credit is 2.  

I don't have any idea that I can register again on their site even if I am rejected at first. I just need to use another email right? Maybe I will try it later.

15 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I agree but it is more better than doing nothing. At this day, I redeemed a 570 points on globaltestmarket since they give 100 points for 1 survey and that takes only for about 18-20 minutes. 

2 hours ago, pamz said:

yup also some survey really is not for everybody some survey can be answer, well I like earning in posting on forums for postloop portal, it's much easier and faster to earn than other site which I tried.

I also gave up on trying for bitcoin faucet they do pay out but it takes a lot of time just to earn enough to be able to payout. unlike in postloop if you are patient enough you can earn fast.

That's true. You need patience for stuff like this. That's why surveys can't be rushed. You can get screened out if you don't give proper answers.

2 minutes ago, Superman2727 said:

I agree but it is more better than doing nothing. At this day, I redeemed a 570 points on globaltestmarket since they give 100 points for 1 survey and that takes only for about 18-20 minutes. 

That's nice. I hope you keep earning from trusted sites. They give value for those who are patient and persistent with using their service.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:09 PM, Superman2727 said:

I don't have any idea that I can register again on their site even if I am rejected at first. I just need to use another email right? Maybe I will try it later.

Yes, try it again. That site was better than Postloop, in ky opinion. Just take your time with the first 10 post. Make it sensible. 

On 6/20/2018 at 7:13 PM, Steve5 said:

That's nice. I hope you keep earning from trusted sites. They give value for those who are patient and persistent with using their service.

Yeah and its really worth the wait actually since I don't do anything just do answer survey and they give me extra money with that easy.

2 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Yes, try it again. That site was better than Postloop, in ky opinion. Just take your time with the first 10 post. Make it sensible. 

Sure thing. I will gonna try it again and I'll update if I pass for the 2nd one. 

17 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Yeah and its really worth the wait actually since I don't do anything just do answer survey and they give me extra money with that easy.

I know. I find it helpful to answer surveys during free time. They eventually accumulate points until you can request for cash withdrawal.

3 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I know. I find it helpful to answer surveys during free time. They eventually accumulate points until you can request for cash withdrawal.

Are you already registered on Globaltestmarket? If yes, good luck for your surveys and hope you receive enough surveys to answer! 

There's this site called Content Gather which lets you post / submit your created content or articles and they'll pay you for what's it worth.  There are also job postings there in which you can get a writing job and get paid.

www.contentgather.com

On 5/29/2018 at 5:47 PM, Trish23 said:

I focus more on usertesting because it pays me a fix rate of 10$ for every 20 minute video of awebsite i feature. I just need to give my opinion on the good and bad sides of the site and that's it. I get my 10 via paypal. I often have 2 or more sites to review in a day. 

I really hope that its a worthy one because I will test it out. I am in the search for a site that pays out well and is not a scam. This one looks doable and I hope that they do not have any location restrictions too. 

I suggest to give a try on Digital  Global and Postloop since these are my major forum earnings sites that gives me some money to buy things that I need and I really want. If you want to earn some extra income then it is good to try those sites that I have mentioned before since you can have a penny in your pocket. You just need to have some basic English language writing skills to start working from them. I have been earnings some money for how many times already and it is really great to be paid since it motivate us more to keep working from a particular earning site. We just need to have some time and patience so hat we can have a good earnings from those sites.