AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Superman2727

Online Earning Sites

21 hours ago, ion said:

Is this also available to Asian countries?  Most of the legit survey is not applicable in my country and just for US and Europe only.  I tried to join in some paying survey before, but I need to use VPN just to earn something from them. 

From what country are you? I think its available in some countries in Asia. I am from Philippines so if your from Philippines then its applicable for you. 

21 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Also it is 100% guaranteed and safe so no need to worry about your financial savings in Paypal. I can say that I'm proud of being a Paypal user. 

I actually pity some countries where PayPal is not supported, it takes away a lot of opportunities and privileges that they can enjoy and it's all because of some people using PayPal to commit so many fraud that it's services isn't allow in that country. 

6 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Wow. You're amazing. You know a lot of this sites. I will gladly visit this site. Thank you. 

I just want to share it I've been winning a lot there, been playing KO Trivia for 2 months now and I've won a total of $258 including PayPal cash, Gift Checks and Items.  There's also a new Trivia but it's still in beta testing there's a lot of glitches, it's called Paydro it only has 1 draw per day but it pays a lot.

22 minutes ago, Martinsx1 said:

I actually pity some countries where PayPal is not supported, it takes away a lot of opportunities and privileges that they can enjoy and it's all because of some people using PayPal to commit so many fraud that it's services isn't allow in that country. 

Yeah I agree, I also wonder why they do not support Paypal. There are a lot of privileges to enjoy when you start to use Paypal and it is so easy to manage then. 

2 hours ago, nekonieden said:

Is beer money the same as Postloop? How about Forum Wheel? Which of these is better and can pay you good? 

Forum wheel is same as Postloop. It pays for every post you made via paypal. The difference is Forum Wheel don't have minimum cash out and as your level range get higher your points cost will be higher too. I just registered last day. The registration is quite confusing. 

On 6/11/2018 at 6:42 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

Yes Global Test Market is available in Asian countries although I stopped using it years ago because my points dissapeared when I was about to cash out.  I would instead recommend AIP Rakuten, it's available globally and pays via PayPal.  What's good with this is its withdrawable threshold is only $5. Sometimes I would cashout monthly but usually every 45 days.

And that monthly or 45 days of keep answering the surveys is just $5 of earnings?  How much did you earn in that 45 days?  I think this one is applicable for me, since I only have limited time, and I think answering surveys is just 15 to 20 mins. only.  Thanks for the info. 

On 6/11/2018 at 6:35 PM, Superman2727 said:

Globaltestmarket is available in Asian countries, I'm from the Philippines and I am also part of GlobalTestMarket survey site and it is really paying. I've recently join that survey site but I have some friends who currently earning with that. Hope this helps! 

Yeah, it helps a lot.  Because most of the survey sites are scam, and this one you said is paying.  How much the possible income from this survey site?  I'm gonna try this later, is the referral is applicable here? 

23 hours ago, nekonieden said:

Is beer money the same as Postloop? How about Forum Wheel? Which of these is better and can pay you good? 

Beer money is something like survey site, it's not the same like postloop or TheForumWheel. It's postloop and TheForumWheel that are the same thing in terms of its operating style. 

18 hours ago, ion said:

And that monthly or 45 days of keep answering the surveys is just $5 of earnings?  How much did you earn in that 45 days?  I think this one is applicable for me, since I only have limited time, and I think answering surveys is just 15 to 20 mins. only.  Thanks for the info. 

I earning $5 a month max or a min of $5 every 45 days.  I know it's almost nothing but, I'll take anything extra.  I do answer other surveys also,  one of which is Nielsen.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:54 PM, nekonieden said:

Obviously, Postloop is more better than those all opportunities. Based on my experience, Postloop gives more opportunities to earn as fast as you can and no doubt about it. 

21 hours ago, ion said:

Yeah, it helps a lot.  Because most of the survey sites are scam, and this one you said is paying.  How much the possible income from this survey site?  I'm gonna try this later, is the referral is applicable here? 

I agree with you my friend, most of the survey sites now are scam and that makes me worried for those people who are not knowledgeable enough to pursue those kind of sites. They are blinded with offers but they have nothing to do with it. Globaltestmarket is a legit and reliable sites which normally pay you when you reach the minimum points you need. Surveys are rare but it gives a lot of points when you completed it. 

3 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Obviously, Postloop is more better than those all opportunities. Based on my experience, Postloop gives more opportunities to earn as fast as you can and no doubt about it. 

This is probably one of the best sites right now. They're reliable, secure, and trustworthy. I've seen lots of users successfully use Postloop for a long time.

17 hours ago, Steve5 said:

This is probably one of the best sites right now. They're reliable, secure, and trustworthy. I've seen lots of users successfully use Postloop for a long time.

I agree, I'm not a long time user of Postloop but I can proudly say that Postloop is reliable, trusted, and paying site as of now. They are really paying and there's no reason to give a good feedback for the site.

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2018 at 4:54 PM, Kakashi2020 said:

I earning $5 a month max or a min of $5 every 45 days.  I know it's almost nothing but, I'll take anything extra.  I do answer other surveys also,  one of which is Nielsen.

Well, I think if you have so many of survey sites, let me say 10 sites, $50 a month is not really bad, this is enough for your internet bill.  I will try this also, thanks.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:09 PM, Superman2727 said:

I agree with you my friend, most of the survey sites now are scam and that makes me worried for those people who are not knowledgeable enough to pursue those kind of sites. They are blinded with offers but they have nothing to do with it. Globaltestmarket is a legit and reliable sites which normally pay you when you reach the minimum points you need. Surveys are rare but it gives a lot of points when you completed it. 

Ah, really, thanks for this info.  I think 10 to 20 mins is enough time to answer the surveys right?  This is not bad to earn additional income.  If you have a referral, I will register to your referral. 

16 hours ago, ion said:

Ah, really, thanks for this info.  I think 10 to 20 mins is enough time to answer the surveys right?  This is not bad to earn additional income.  If you have a referral, I will register to your referral. 

Yeah, that's the most common allotted time to finish one survey. I guess you're good at answering surveys and hope you find it helpful! Good luck my friend! 

16 hours ago, ion said:

Well, I think if you have so many of survey sites, let me say 10 sites, $50 a month is not really bad, this is enough for your internet bill.  I will try this also, thanks.

You can't really join a lot of survey sites because each site also uses surveys from other sites.  Like AIP Rakuten, this site sometimes uses Global Test Market and Ipoll and a few others, so if I would join Global Test Market it would mean fewer surveys from AIP.  What I can suggest is that join 2-3 survey sites and try some trivia sites.  Doing this would earn you money for your bills.

On 6/12/2018 at 4:54 PM, nekonieden said:

Forum wheel is same as Postloop. It pays for every post you made via paypal. The difference is Forum Wheel don't have minimum cash out and as your level range get higher your points cost will be higher too. I just registered last day. The registration is quite confusing. 

Can someone help? I don't understand how Beermoney works. The reviews are quite confusing. I've already signed up but I don't know how am I going to be paid there. 

On 6/14/2018 at 4:56 PM, Superman2727 said:

I agree, I'm not a long time user of Postloop but I can proudly say that Postloop is reliable, trusted, and paying site as of now. They are really paying and there's no reason to give a good feedback for the site.

You probably mean there's no reason not to give the site a good feedback. I'm just glad that people have lots of ways to earn money online. It helps a lot for those who need the extra cash.

8 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

You can't really join a lot of survey sites because each site also uses surveys from other sites.  Like AIP Rakuten, this site sometimes uses Global Test Market and Ipoll and a few others, so if I would join Global Test Market it would mean fewer surveys from AIP.  What I can suggest is that join 2-3 survey sites and try some trivia sites.  Doing this would earn you money for your bills.

Ah, really?  Alright, I will try that,  I will find some legit survey sites and try to earn from them.  hopefully to start next month I already register to Global test market, thanks for the info.

22 hours ago, Steve5 said:

You probably mean there's no reason not to give the site a good feedback. I'm just glad that people have lots of ways to earn money online. It helps a lot for those who need the extra cash.

Oops, sorry for that. I'll just edit it anyway. Yes, It's nice to know that they give people a lot of online opportunities to earn especially for those people that is unable to work.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Superman2727 said:

Oops, sorry for that. I'll just edit it anyway. Yes, It's nice to know that they give people a lot of online opportunities to earn especially for those people that is unable to work.

It's fine. It helps that many sites offer additional income nowadays. The extra cash gives them some pocket money for buying stuff. 😃

15 hours ago, ion said:

Ah, really?  Alright, I will try that,  I will find some legit survey sites and try to earn from them.  hopefully to start next month I already register to Global test market, thanks for the info.

That's nice. I've actually noticed the same thing. Sometimes having many survey sites can give you less surveys. I'm only using less than 3 sites right now.