AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Superman2727

Online Earning Sites

Anyone here know how Paidverts work? Is it legit? I've singed up just a while ago. Then I can't understand how it works. A viewed 16 activation baps but it seems not adding in my bap balance. 

23 hours ago, Kakashi2020 said:

I've been earning in instagc for a year now and what's good with it is you only need a dollar to cashout so that's a fairly reasonable withdrawal threshold.  A plus would be the codes which can earn you booster points.

With regards to a PayPal account getting verified, when linking a debit card or an account just be sure it has at least $2 in it.

Hi there, I already registered with it. But can you teach me how to earn with that? I keep getting screened out and they are not giving me points. Can you give me tips about it? 

23 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Anyone here know how Paidverts work? Is it legit? I've singed up just a while ago. Then I can't understand how it works. A viewed 16 activation baps but it seems not adding in my bap balance. 

What's with that Paidverts? What will you gonna do in that site? Try to read some review sites about that particular website. In that way, you can learn more about it and to know if it is a legitimate site to earn extra money. 

1 minute ago, Superman2727 said:

What's with that Paidverts? What will you gonna do in that site? Try to read some review sites about that particular website. In that way, you can learn more about it and to know if it is a legitimate site to earn extra money. 

I've already read tons of reviews. But most of those shows only legitimacy of this site. There's a tutorial but can't get it. The site works differently. It's not updated. 

How can I earn points in blogger.com? I'm using postloop to earn some extra income. And I've subscribe to blogger.com just this day but I don't know how can I earn points there. I've tried posting a blog but it doesn't count. I'm a confused af. 

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, wallet said:

There are forums that pay you to write, sites that pay for writing articles, FanDealer and FanSlave pay you to like, watch, share, etc. LivePerson pays to answer questions, SlicePie pays you to listen and review music.

thanks for this information.. 

I haven't tried any of this site.. I guess the only site I have proven to paid me for my work is skylom and other bitcoin faucet. it takes time but they really payout small amounts slowly but surely.

On 6/3/2018 at 4:26 PM, Annejk18 said:

I've already read tons of reviews. But most of those shows only legitimacy of this site. There's a tutorial but can't get it. The site works differently. It's not updated. 

Oh I guess it's harder than I thought. But since most of the reviews are good and they said that it is a legitimate site, try to explore it yourself! Good luck.

On 6/3/2018 at 4:31 PM, Annejk18 said:

How can I earn points in blogger.com? I'm using postloop to earn some extra income. And I've subscribe to blogger.com just this day but I don't know how can I earn points there. I've tried posting a blog but it doesn't count. I'm a confused af. 

Same here tho, I visited that site to register and subscribe in postloop but I already thought how it gives me points or something.

5 hours ago, pamz said:

thanks for this information.. 

I haven't tried any of this site.. I guess the only site I have proven to paid me for my work is skylom and other bitcoin faucet. it takes time but they really payout small amounts slowly but surely.

Try some writing sites like Postloop. It can help you to earn more extra money that you need. Maybe this could help you!

On 6/3/2018 at 4:21 PM, Superman2727 said:

Hi there, I already registered with it. But can you teach me how to earn with that? I keep getting screened out and they are not giving me points. Can you give me tips about it? 

Concentrate on surveys, it has the most points, I'm only doing surveys and booster codes.  When I was starting out I used to do crowdflower in instagc it's good for online job training, although the points are pretty low.

3 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Same here tho, I visited that site to register and subscribe in postloop but I already thought how it gives me points or something.

Funny thing now, I got banned in blogger.com. I don't really understand that site. 

3 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Try some writing sites like Postloop. It can help you to earn more extra money that you need. Maybe this could help you!

I'm curious with skylom. Is it really legit? How are we going to earn in that site. Postloop is great site. I've received my first pay-out last week. 

There's a lot way of earning an extra income online like doing a post, answering a survey,  playing games, writing or become a freelancer. Above all, I suggest you to try Postloop which is legit and really paying.

On 6/4/2018 at 8:18 PM, Annejk18 said:

Funny thing now, I got banned in blogger.com. I don't really understand that site. 

Just forget it haha. Some sites in Postloop doesn't really give points for you to earn. There are more opportunities out there, but do you know how admins will rate you in postloops' new version? Do you have any idea how it works? 

On 6/4/2018 at 8:26 PM, Annejk18 said:

I'm curious with skylom. Is it really legit? How are we going to earn in that site. Postloop is great site. I've received my first pay-out last week. 

Yes, Skylom is a legit site to earn but it takes you so much time just to earn small. You can't earn more with that and it depends on your luck I guess. I tried it once but I think it's boring and I'm not happy with it. 

18 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Yes, Skylom is a legit site to earn but it takes you so much time just to earn small. You can't earn more with that and it depends on your luck I guess. I tried it once but I think it's boring and I'm not happy with it. 

yes, skylom is legit although I like the old skylom with lottery than the new one. it is so much harder to earn in the new skylom, before you only need 2 coins the you can join the lottery, and have a chance to win USD. I have pay outs on skylom before, but today I am having hard time collecting coins.

3 hours ago, pamz said:

yes, skylom is legit although I like the old skylom with lottery than the new one. it is so much harder to earn in the new skylom, before you only need 2 coins the you can join the lottery, and have a chance to win USD. I have pay outs on skylom before, but today I am having hard time collecting coins.

Yes, that's why I'm not happy with it. It takes so much time just to win USD but it is not guaranteed actually so I'm not preferring luck or chance games to win real money. Thanks! 

I've signed up to skylom last night. Can someone here knows some tricks how to increase my coin there. It only pays 1 coin every video. And one dollar is equal to 500 coins. 

I've learned also that skylom, baymack and flamzy are in the same company. And all these three are legit paying sites. Just watch some videos for a few second and answer questions about the video and they will give a coin. 

19 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

I've signed up to skylom last night. Can someone here knows some tricks how to increase my coin there. It only pays 1 coin every video. And one dollar is equal to 500 coins. 

I doubt there is any other trick in skylom anymore. you really have to spend time watching videos after videos after video and save certain amount of coin until you can convert it into dollars. I have tried watching vids for almost a day.. I only reached around 200 coins and its quite tiresome to watch those videos

4 hours ago, pamz said:

I doubt there is any other trick in skylom anymore. you really have to spend time watching videos after videos after video and save certain amount of coin until you can convert it into dollars. I have tried watching vids for almost a day.. I only reached around 200 coins and its quite tiresome to watch those videos

Yes, that's what I'm thinking too. And if your answer is wrong you will earn any coin even if you've watch the video. 

Try Clixsense bro, I am using it for about a year now. I earn not much money but it can add to my savings. I just do it in my leisure time. You will just answer surveys they offer and do tasks. Personally, I just answers survey for profit. I am not focusing on the tasks because it eats a lot of time for me. I just answer surveys because it only costs me about 10 to 20 minutes.

On 5/31/2018 at 4:10 PM, Martinsx1 said:

Remember that when linking your PayPal account to your card, You will be expected to pay a little activation fee. So therefore make sure you have a little money in your account before sending for the card linking with your PayPal account. 

Oh yeah, my bad. I almost forgot it and thanks for reminding me. There is a fee about $2 on your card but it will be refunded as far as I know. 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:07 PM, Annejk18 said:

See, for me. I'm not highly recommending Skylom as a source of extra income since for me, it is a boring one. I'm not used to watch videos daily and it is actually tiresome. I want some earning sites in which I can use my skills especially in proofreading or something.

40 minutes ago, bienn05 said:

Try Clixsense bro, I am using it for about a year now. I earn not much money but it can add to my savings. I just do it in my leisure time. You will just answer surveys they offer and do tasks. Personally, I just answers survey for profit. I am not focusing on the tasks because it eats a lot of time for me. I just answer surveys because it only costs me about 10 to 20 minutes.

Is Clixsense is like InstaGC? Are they offer you a lot of surveys to answer and they will give you corresponding points for every survey you will complete? I heard that Clixsense has its registration fee? Am i right?