Jump to content

AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!


Superman2727

Online Earning Sites

Recommended Posts

Can you recommend me some sites in which you can earn extra income in order to save funds of yours? I need some extra income online to buy things I want. Can you suggest me some sites that you know that is really paying? Thank you! Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are forums that pay you to write, sites that pay for writing articles, FanDealer and FanSlave pay you to like, watch, share, etc. LivePerson pays to answer questions, SlicePie pays you to listen and review music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are quite a lot of sites out there where you can earn money online. Which ones you want to join will depend on what you are looking for exactly. In terms of earnings, are you looking for some quick online money making sites or a way to make a lot of money (one where you could potentially do full time and quit your day job)? 

If you are looking for some quick money makers, check out my blog where I review various different GPT sites and survey sites. Ones that I would highly recommend are PrizeRebel and Swagbucks, both sites can help make you around $100-200 per month for a few minutes work per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Can you recommend me some sites in which you can earn extra income in order to save funds of yours? I need some extra income online to buy things I want. Can you suggest me some sites that you know that is really paying? Thank you! Cheers!

I only have postloop and usertesting and it pays me via paypal which is very convenient. Free starting subscription. You only have to pass their online interview and task that's all it takes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying a couple of website recently and found them all tough to make even $1 daily. Still I kept on searching and found some apps that can be installed on android for earning something monthly. I installed the electroneum app where we can mine the ETN coin, but they have not yet released the coins earned.

Then I have also installed the "lit" app that mines the Mithril coin for you when you post selfies in the app. You can sell these coins in the exchange and earn some bitcoins from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 4:16 PM, wallet said:

There are forums that pay you to write, sites that pay for writing articles, FanDealer and FanSlave pay you to like, watch, share, etc. LivePerson pays to answer questions, SlicePie pays you to listen and review music.

This sound new to me, thanks for that! :) I would definitely try this sites and see if I will earn extra money with this. Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, kingcool52 said:

There are quite a lot of sites out there where you can earn money online. Which ones you want to join will depend on what you are looking for exactly. In terms of earnings, are you looking for some quick online money making sites or a way to make a lot of money (one where you could potentially do full time and quit your day job)? 

If you are looking for some quick money makers, check out my blog where I review various different GPT sites and survey sites. Ones that I would highly recommend are PrizeRebel and Swagbucks, both sites can help make you around $100-200 per month for a few minutes work per day.

I've recently heard about this PrizeRebel, I never try this but I wonder how you can earn money from this. Since you already said that it is a survey site, am i right? I'm so irritated by this because I'm always screened out and I don't know why. I'm answering questions honestly but still, I can't earn from it. Any tips? Thanks! Cheers! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, it's like any other reward sites, you can complete various different surveys for them or complete offers. What I tend to do is to just do surveys for Your Surveys since I rarely get disqualified from their surveys and they usually have enough surveys per day for me to get around $5 per day or even more on some days. You will get screened out from some surveys, I do as well but if you are being screened out from all surveys, it's most likely because they just aren't looking for respondents that match your demographics. What country are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 8:10 AM, Trish23 said:

I only have postloop and usertesting and it pays me via paypal which is very convenient. Free starting subscription. You only have to pass their online interview and task that's all it takes!

Woah nice! At least you have some part time jobs like that for your extra income. I also have that postloop but never tried that usertesting. Hope I will try it soon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, puregrace said:

I have been trying a couple of website recently and found them all tough to make even $1 daily. Still I kept on searching and found some apps that can be installed on android for earning something monthly. I installed the electroneum app where we can mine the ETN coin, but they have not yet released the coins earned.

Then I have also installed the "lit" app that mines the Mithril coin for you when you post selfies in the app. You can sell these coins in the exchange and earn some bitcoins from it.

Really? Do you already earn real money with that app? Is this legit and do you think it is safe to use? Does it let you to withdraw your earnings? Maybe I will try it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are lots of online earning sites that offer good opportunities for earning a reasonable amount of money online only if you are willing to work and dedicate your time to being a freelancer. Example of these online earning sites are ;

Postloop 

TheForumWheel 

Prize Rebel 

Swagbucks 

Beer Money 

Shutterstock 

SmugMug 

Etsyi 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to play in skylom, and pay out quite money in there through paypal.. It was a legit site which you could really earn small amount o money slowly, but today I think skylom changed the way of earning.. I haven't tried it yet again. I also have tried bitcoin faucets through faucet.io but it will take time before you could really earn a decent amount of money there. unlike before that there is a faucet site which you can just play like slither.io and win bitcoins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try Globaltestmarket and Toluna. I already received my payment to my paypal account in globaltesting. You just have to take some survey here in global test market. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nekonieden said:

You can try Globaltestmarket and Toluna. I already received my payment to my paypal account in globaltesting. You just have to take some survey here in global test market. 

Yes, I'm also using globaltestmarket. It's legit. And they send survey through my email so I don't have to check the site time to time. And even you didn't pass the survey you will still receive lifepoints. Another site I'm using is instagc. It's same as globaltestmarket. They pay through paypal too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 11:51 PM, Superman2727 said:

Woah nice! At least you have some part time jobs like that for your extra income. I also have that postloop but never tried that usertesting. Hope I will try it soon! 

I focus more on usertesting because it pays me a fix rate of 10$ for every 20 minute video of awebsite i feature. I just need to give my opinion on the good and bad sides of the site and that's it. I get my 10 via paypal. I often have 2 or more sites to review in a day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also want to ask this question to find additional income while I'm online.  Thanks a lot guys, I have some ideas right now and surely will try some of this website.  I really want to earn extra income also.  I want to make my extra time worth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

Yes, I'm also using globaltestmarket. It's legit. And they send survey through my email so I don't have to check the site time to time. And even you didn't pass the survey you will still receive lifepoints. Another site I'm using is instagc. It's same as globaltestmarket. They pay through paypal too. 

Yes, I also heard that Instagc but I just don't know how can I verify my paypal account  because its needed to verify first, can you tell me how? I want to try it so bad that i can't verify it. How much is the payout in instagc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, nekonieden said:

Yes, I also heard that Instagc but I just don't know how can I verify my paypal account  because its needed to verify first, can you tell me how? I want to try it so bad that i can't verify it. How much is the payout in instagc?

Hi there, You can be fully verified in paypal when you link your own card or something and completely verify it. I just do it recently so I can register in InstaGC also. You'll just need to link a card on your paypal to become a fully verified paypal user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah, I see. Actually I really don't know why is it that I still have to very my account in Paypal. I already link my card but I don't know whats the next step. By the way, thanks for telling me that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 4:16 PM, wallet said:

There are forums that pay you to write, sites that pay for writing articles, FanDealer and FanSlave pay you to like, watch, share, etc. LivePerson pays to answer questions, SlicePie pays you to listen and review music.

Just curious. Are these available worldwide? Do you have any experience or have been paid with this? I would love to have some extra cash, but most sites are very inconsistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Hi there, You can be fully verified in paypal when you link your own card or something and completely verify it. I just do it recently so I can register in InstaGC also. You'll just need to link a card on your paypal to become a fully verified paypal user.

Remember that when linking your PayPal account to your card, You will be expected to pay a little activation fee. So therefore make sure you have a little money in your account before sending for the card linking with your PayPal account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Remember that when linking your PayPal account to your card, You will be expected to pay a little activation fee. So therefore make sure you have a little money in your account before sending for the card linking with your PayPal account. 

Yeah, but I believe the money is also refunded to your account after the activation, although you really have to have a starting balance on your Paypal account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend you try out Postloop.Swagbucks is good but if your not in to trying out an app/website that pays you for doing surveys and downloading apps,then instead try to write articles and get paid at Postloop.Its a really good site and can pay out +100$ per month with an hour of work everyday.Easy and rewarding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bangbang18 said:

Yeah, but I believe the money is also refunded to your account after the activation, although you really have to have a starting balance on your Paypal account.

Yes exactly, you are very correct. The problem is that most people fail to understand the need for having the balance in your account before sending to link up your card with the PayPal account. It's a show that you have an active account to be used to set up the PayPal account linking. Some people wouldn't have the fund in the account they are trying to link with PayPal and it fails to activate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, Superman2727 said:

Hi there, You can be fully verified in paypal when you link your own card or something and completely verify it. I just do it recently so I can register in InstaGC also. You'll just need to link a card on your paypal to become a fully verified paypal user.

I've been earning in instagc for a year now and what's good with it is you only need a dollar to cashout so that's a fairly reasonable withdrawal threshold.  A plus would be the codes which can earn you booster points.

With regards to a PayPal account getting verified, when linking a debit card or an account just be sure it has at least $2 in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Latest Topics

  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

About Us

Centric Legends is an online video gaming community devoted to giving the best gaming experience for gamers all around the world. Video game news, industry analysis, impressions, reviews, and discussions of everything in the industry; covering all platforms, genres, and territories.

KEEP THE WEBSITE ALIVE!

Site staff work very hard to make sure the website and servers are is running at peak performance, latest updates and all the other bells and whistles. Without your support the site cannot survive. We'd really appreciate it!

Support Us

If you enjoy playing on our servers, think about supporting them by donating a few bucks. Get VIP perks in return!

×