AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Superman2727

Bitcoin Investment

Do you ever think to invest a bunch of money of yours for Bitcoins? I love how Bitcoins are working but do you think it is safe enough to invest in a company for Bitcoins? Do you ever trust a company to hold up your money? 

For me, No. I won't lend a money in such a company which no guarantees the money of mine. I don't usually trust when it comes to my money. 

But you? Will you or not? 

I tried investing money on bitcoins using an app but bitcoin value is continuously decreasing so i don't benefit from it anymore that is why i converted my money back to our currency and withdrew it from the app. Luckily i got the money, the app is legit and bitcoin can really be beneficial if the value of bitcoin rises which in my case never happened. 

On 5/11/2018 at 10:54 PM, Trish23 said:

I tried investing money on bitcoins using an app but bitcoin value is continuously decreasing so i don't benefit from it anymore that is why i converted my money back to our currency and withdrew it from the app. Luckily i got the money, the app is legit and bitcoin can really be beneficial if the value of bitcoin rises which in my case never happened. 

Would you mind if I will ask about that app? For me, I never try to invest in that kind of currency since we all know that its value is so volatile and its value is not stable. This type of currency doesn't get my trust to invest for. I will gonna invest for a business instead of bitcoin.

8 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

Would you mind if I will ask about that app? For me, I never try to invest in that kind of currency since we all know that its value is so volatile and its value is not stable. This type of currency doesn't get my trust to invest for. I will gonna invest for a business instead of bitcoin.

Its Coins.ph i dont know if it works on other countries. Im from the Philippines. I can easily convert my btc to peso with just one click. I invested again and i earned a total of 15 dollars for 5 days. Just by refreshing the app and hoping bitcoin value to increase. 

15 hours ago, Trish23 said:

Its Coins.ph i dont know if it works on other countries. Im from the Philippines. I can easily convert my btc to peso with just one click. I invested again and i earned a total of 15 dollars for 5 days. Just by refreshing the app and hoping bitcoin value to increase. 

I'm from Philippines too! Hi there, I also have Coins.ph account. Do you mean by investing is you are exchanging from Peso to BTC and when the value of BTC/PHP you'll gonna exchange it again? 

4 minutes ago, Superman2727 said:

I'm from Philippines too! Hi there, I also have Coins.ph account. Do you mean by investing is you are exchanging from Peso to BTC and when the value of BTC/PHP you'll gonna exchange it again? 

Yup, that's basically how it works. You'll have to be careful about the conversion cost of BTC to PHP. The bid and ask spread is also wide and it varies. Plan your trades well.

2 minutes ago, EfficientNinja said:

Yup, that's basically how it works. You'll have to be careful about the conversion cost of BTC to PHP. The bid and ask spread is also wide and it varies. Plan your trades well.

You're just focusing on the value of the BTC. You'll need to wait if the value of BTC will increase or decrease. It depends on your luck. I guess it's not a good idea as well because Bitcoin value is volatile. 

The value of bitcoin it may increase or decrease, I will never invest in bitcoin because this is a high risk of losing my investment. I prefer to invest my money in gold.

I'm okay with bitcoin. Though, I have to admit that it's kind of risky. That's because its price doesn't stay the same most of the time. It can go high or low at anytime. But I'm sure lots of early investors benefited when it skyrocketed.

Nobody needs to be told about the complexity and value of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in our society today and all around the world. It's the most popular and valuable online investment in digital currency. 

Some countries have accepted its use for all sorts of transactions while some still fear it and mostly their government fear the competition it brings to fiat currency. 

I have made good investments in Bitcoin by purchasing through Coinbase and I'm still planning on buying more because I believe in the prospect of digital currency. 

invest at you own risk, I suggest you make your research first and stud more about bitcoin.. but great that may end so good or end so bad for you.. thinking that bitcoin made it to 17-18k USD. and now down to 7k, it is a big risk.

I'm reading other's comment. I think also investing in bitcoin is quite risky since all of the members are saying it's not stable. But in my case, I don't really invest. What I'm doing is I'm earning it by mining. It's just free.

On 5/29/2018 at 1:04 AM, wallet said:

The value of bitcoin it may increase or decrease, I will never invest in bitcoin because this is a high risk of losing my investment. I prefer to invest my money in gold.

I agree with you, I will never gonna put my trust to invest in Bitcoin. No one knows how they are implemented and how it actually works. Maybe I'll put my attention to other instead of thinking about investing in bitcoin.

On 5/29/2018 at 1:55 AM, Steve5 said:

I'm okay with bitcoin. Though, I have to admit that it's kind of risky. That's because its price doesn't stay the same most of the time. It can go high or low at anytime. But I'm sure lots of early investors benefited when it skyrocketed.

I can't say that you are surely benefited by it since as of now, it's value is so volatile. What if one day, the value of Bitcoin will turn into zero? No one knows. I'm just putting myself to safety.

On 5/29/2018 at 3:17 AM, Martinsx1 said:

Nobody needs to be told about the complexity and value of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in our society today and all around the world. It's the most popular and valuable online investment in digital currency. 

Some countries have accepted its use for all sorts of transactions while some still fear it and mostly their government fear the competition it brings to fiat currency. 

I have made good investments in Bitcoin by purchasing through Coinbase and I'm still planning on buying more because I believe in the prospect of digital currency. 

I agree that it is the most popular digital currency and its value is so high. I can't deny the fact that a lot of us only thinks about the money, value of it and have a lack of knowledge about it.

We can't deny the fact that there are so many fishy business happening around the bitcoin world. We can't identify the legit and reliable companies to invest for. So I better put myself to safety instead of taking risks.

On 5/29/2018 at 11:56 AM, pamz said:

invest at you own risk, I suggest you make your research first and stud more about bitcoin.. but great that may end so good or end so bad for you.. thinking that bitcoin made it to 17-18k USD. and now down to 7k, it is a big risk.

That's exactly why I'm not favor in investing for bitcoin. We're not sure that they can maintain the value of it all through out. It's like sacrificing your valuable things for luck. 

21 hours ago, Annejk18 said:

I'm reading other's comment. I think also investing in bitcoin is quite risky since all of the members are saying it's not stable. But in my case, I don't really invest. What I'm doing is I'm earning it by mining. It's just free.

I totally agree with you, since I don't have any trust on bitcoin investment. I'm just earning it for free using mining. It is the only reliable way to earn bitcoin especially if you have the mining rig. You should do it on your own risk. 

7 minutes ago, Superman2727 said:

I totally agree with you, since I don't have any trust on bitcoin investment. I'm just earning it for free using mining. It is the only reliable way to earn bitcoin especially if you have the mining rig. You should do it on your own risk. 

Yes, I'm using cryptotab in google chrome. It's mining alone there. I just have to leave it open. Bad thing is it really slows my computer. 

Bitcoin right now is already not profitable because it has already reached a high price that you might just end up losing more money. It's better to look for cryptos which have lower value but with greater potential to increase in price.

Its not worth investing in Bitcoin at the moment as its really unstable in price and no one knows if it will go up or down in price from this moment.Cryptocurrencies in general are dying in a way in my opinion,so  you should stay away from investing in my opinion until you see the price rise or drop.

23 hours ago, Superman2727 said:

I agree that it is the most popular digital currency and its value is so high. I can't deny the fact that a lot of us only thinks about the money, value of it and have a lack of knowledge about it.

We can't deny the fact that there are so many fishy business happening around the bitcoin world. We can't identify the legit and reliable companies to invest for. So I better put myself to safety instead of taking risks.

Exactly my friend, that is a very good decision that you have made about investment in digital currency. Yes its true that the world is turning digital in almost everything and it's actually the reason why we have the boom we are experiencing in cryptocurrency and Bitcoin. 

If one isn't careful, there are lots of set up scam exchange cryptocurrency sites looking for the unfortunate ones to dupe. It's either you deal with Coinbase or Binance in order to avoid getting into the hands of scammers. 

On 5/31/2018 at 4:49 PM, Superman2727 said:

I can't say that you are surely benefited by it since as of now, it's value is so volatile. What if one day, the value of Bitcoin will turn into zero? No one knows. I'm just putting myself to safety.

What I meant was the early investors. They made lots of money by investing in bitcoin. They're the ones who bought a share in it before it became famous. It was years ago. Now would be a different story since it's quite unstable.

On 5/31/2018 at 5:11 PM, Annejk18 said:

Yes, I'm using cryptotab in google chrome. It's mining alone there. I just have to leave it open. Bad thing is it really slows my computer. 

Is cryptotab legit? I heard it most of the time because my friends recommends it to me so I'm curious with it. What device is more applicable to use when using cryptotab?

Edited by Superman2727

21 hours ago, bangbang18 said:

Bitcoin right now is already not profitable because it has already reached a high price that you might just end up losing more money. It's better to look for cryptos which have lower value but with greater potential to increase in price.

That's exactly what you need to do since Bitcoin now have a high value than before. It is not recommendable to invest in it since you already know the value of it. Find cryptos in which just started blooming in cryptocurrency world. 

18 hours ago, MittensFX said:

Its not worth investing in Bitcoin at the moment as its really unstable in price and no one knows if it will go up or down in price from this moment.Cryptocurrencies in general are dying in a way in my opinion,so  you should stay away from investing in my opinion until you see the price rise or drop.

Yeah I agree with it. It's not worth to invest in Bitcoin since its value is unknown, I mean bitcoin has no permanent value as of now. It displays a volatile range of value and that makes me uncomfortable to invest with.