I find Minecraft Pocket Edition to be a great game to kill some time on my phone. Even though I don't like the computer version of the game anymore, I find that the pocket edition version offers a lot of functionalities and features of the original game, even if it is a bit limited in terms of the kinds of items you can have (some items that are present in the original version aren't so in the pocket edition).

• 9 months later...

I play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my phone and it's great because it is easy to control the game and fun to play with friends anywhere you want than the PC version that cannot be played anywhere except on your house. However, I think the PC version of Minecraft is still great.

I downloaded Minecraft PE just to have some fun during travels. I usually play it on my desktop. When my kids learned how to play it, well i'm left with the usual father image. Just staring at them while having fun.

• 9 months later...

I prefer playing Minecraft on my PC. I do have Minecraft PE on my phone and I have played it for a while. I like it. It is a great game. I love playing it when I am not at home. But in my opinion, nothing can change good old Minecraft PC version. Some functionalities are missing and I prefer playing this game with a mouse and keyboard rather than mobile phone's touchscreen.