AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
EzioAudio

Games similar to Minecraft?

Are there any games similar to Minecraft? If so, what are they? I'm trying to find some games that are similar but haven't found any lately. Are there any games on Steam that might have the same kind of gameplay?

Yes there are. There's Rust which you can find here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/Rust/

There also is Conan Exiles, but it's less popular: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/Conan_Exiles/

These games all having the aspects of Minecraft except they're more realistic, and more mature? I would say so. There's also an emphasis on the PvP gameplay too so you might want to check them out.

Terraria is probably one of the closest games to Minecraft whilst still being different enough to be an exciting game to play. The main idea of the game is almost the same, you have to dig, fight, explore and build in the world to survive or gain a fortune. The biggest difference between the game and Minecraft is that Terraria is side on so it's like one of those classic platform games where you can only move left, right and jump. It's got some excellent reviews from gaming sites and gamers so it must be good.

You can check it out and buy it on Steam here - https://store.steampowered.com/app/105600/Terraria/

There are many similar games to Minecraft, some of them are RoBlox, Terasology, Terraria (this is the closest to Minecraft in my opinion), CubeWorld, Trove, etc.

Even there are many similar games, none of them compare with Minecraft.

RoBlox definitely has similarities but the game is more social than Minecraft. The Forest is pretty similar to Minecraft, in my opinion, but it's a lot 'darker' and tends more to the horror genre. It's a survival game that's a lot of fun. It's available on Steam too. https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/242760/

Terraria is the best next game to minecraft and I remember it playing since my childhood along with minecraft. It is similar concept but different environment. I never used to like the fighter planes and guns in the games.

So, I always choose minecraft and Terraria for playing games.

As of now I didn't found any game that is similar to minecraft maybe some creator of the game try to surpass the game like minecraft but for it's still the best.

I know some of the game that looks like minecraft. First is the survivalcraft which is very similar to minecraft but I only play it on the phone. The other one is Ace of Spades on steam. The game is like a combination of Minecraft and Team Fortress 2. This is only the game I know that is similar to minecraft.

On 8/4/2017 at 7:10 AM, TheGreatShark said:

Yes there are. There's Rust which you can find here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/252490/Rust/

There also is Conan Exiles, but it's less popular: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440900/Conan_Exiles/

These games all having the aspects of Minecraft except they're more realistic, and more mature? I would say so. There's also an emphasis on the PvP gameplay too so you might want to check them out.

Thanks, I'll give a try to these games. I like more games with a focus on pvp.

Terraria and Conan are almost the same gameplay with minecraft. This games has thw concept and only different is the games environment. I personally like Teraria than minecraft. It's more realistic. Graphics are very good too.  

I'm familiar with only two games that are Minecraft like.Those two games are Terraria and Roblox.You can get and try out Terraria on steam.It does not cost too much,in fact you can it for cheaper then Minecraft.Also,you have a game that I mentioned called Roblox.Its a free game that you can download and try out.Its not as fun as Minecraft in my opinion,but it has a lot of minigames with it on multiplayer servers.

My kids play minecraft and they are very good at it, in terms of design and creating. Lately they seemed to have channeled in a platform called Roblox. Its an interactive platform where they can choose from a list of games. The graphics and the games available is similar to minecraft the only difference is there are lots of categories to choose from.