AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Guest Luke_Filewalker

Do you have a Motorcycle?

19 minutes ago, Martinsx1 said:

Seriously, I was so impressed and excited seeing a lady pull that skydiving stunt off. I loved it but I know that I'm definitely not going to be trying it out because I die before I hit the ground. 

That's funny! Who knows? You might change your mind in the future. It'll be more impressive if ordinary people got to do it. This reminds me of the classic stunt of motorcycles flying into a ring of fire. 😂

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 5:39 PM, jeniffer26 said:

No I don't have but I wish I had one.

Be careful what you wish for. I'm just joking. But I'm sure it's fun to imagine having a motorcycle of your own. Some of my friends use it all the time.

23 hours ago, Steve5 said:

That's funny! Who knows? You might change your mind in the future. It'll be more impressive if ordinary people got to do it. This reminds me of the classic stunt of motorcycles flying into a ring of fire. 😂

Are you seriously kidding me? Me changing my mind towards skydiving? My friend  that's not going to happen, not in this particular life because I think I still love being alive and well. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Martinsx1 said:

Are you seriously kidding me? Me changing my mind towards skydiving? My friend  that's not going to happen, not in this particular life because I think I still love being alive and well. 

I guess we'll see. How about that ring of fire, then? It's certainly still a thing for some areas. Motorcycle stunts are always entertaining to watch. 🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Steve5 said:

I guess we'll see. How about that ring of fire, then? It's certainly still a thing for some areas. Motorcycle stunts are always entertaining to watch. 🤣

Haha, yes they are definitely good to watch, getting to see human being do incredible things with motorcycle while in the air is amazing but hey it's not tempting for me to follow in their footsteps. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Martinsx1 said:

Haha, yes they are definitely good to watch, getting to see human being do incredible things with motorcycle while in the air is amazing but hey it's not tempting for me to follow in their footsteps. 

Same here. It's just not for us to try such dangerous stunts. I wonder how long motorcycles will stay in common use. It might still be a thing decades from now. 😁

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Steve5 said:

Same here. It's just not for us to try such dangerous stunts. I wonder how long motorcycles will stay in common use. It might still be a thing decades from now. 😁

My dear friend, it's safety first for me in anything that I'm doing. Even though it looks and seems fun to engage in all these motorcycle stunts, the possibility of getting injured and dying in the process is what keeps me far away from participating in it. 

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2018 at 4:46 PM, Martinsx1 said:

My dear friend, it's safety first for me in anything that I'm doing. Even though it looks and seems fun to engage in all these motorcycle stunts, the possibility of getting injured and dying in the process is what keeps me far away from participating in it. 

Yes, that's for most of us. What are your thoughts on the future of motorcycles? Do you think it will still be in common use in the decades to come? It reminds me of those futuristic movies with special vehicles and stuff. 😂

On 3/2/2017 at 1:23 PM, Guest Luke_Filewalker said:

Do you guys ride a Motorcycle?

If so, which one do you have and what would be a Bike you are looking for?

cheers

I feel unsafe riding a motorcycle so I decide not to have it, because I am an alcoholic person and I usually drink beer after work to relax my body from stress. So I just commute and ride on PUJ rather buying a motorcycle for my safety.

I really don't own a motorcycle and definitely have no plans on getting one. I mean it's too accident prone type of vehicle for me even when you're a professional driver you can't really tell when the danger could be just right around the corner. I would rather be riding in a bicycle than in a motorcycle because because of leg exercise purposes. I would choose a car over a motorcycle and i'ts much safer sitting comfortably with you ac on.

Yes, I have at motorcycle and I can ride all kinds of motorcycle Even it was manual or automatic, I can also drive a car too.