AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SpectreEH

Late night youtube videos, whats your flavor?

Guest SpectreEH

What youtube videos do you watch during the wee hours of the morning. here are a few of my favorites lol.

I like to watch late night hours video on Youtube. I just want to learn more about relationships. I think it can help you when you have some questions in your mind. I find it really helpful to me.

I watch movie reviews and discussions about the latest films, so that I can be updated on which films are worth watching by the next day.

• Like 1

I watch BTS funny fan edit videos and also Run BTS episodes which are all funny. It keeps me awake at late night. They are so funny dorks. 

I don't usually watch YouTube in the morning, most of the time just before sleep.  I really love to watch some documentaries before sleep, specially the documentaries from NatGeo and discovery channel, the old the better.  I really like to watch about the ancient documentaries. 

Most of the time I usually watch inspirational and motivational videos on Youtube. I believe that there are videos that energize us, inspire us, and motivate us to do great things.

I just watch old comedy movies down to 80's and 90's that's what I want to do in the late night until I feel sleep

I guess my late night youtube videos would be Japanese pranks, batsu game Japanese, try not to laugh, Japanese anime songs, reaction videos or short clip movies.

Sometimes I always watch national geographic or anything that I could learn something.

I watch food review shows like Kitchen Nightmare's 

also I'm re-watching Macross all series and episodes that would be about several hundreds of ep's.  I'm at Macross Frontier ep11/25 then I'll watch Delta. https://youtu.be/kD1LlDhItF0

On 6/18/2018 at 11:58 PM, JackOAT said:

Most of the time I usually watch inspirational and motivational videos on Youtube. I believe that there are videos that energize us, inspire us, and motivate us to do great things.

Yeah, you're right.  If I feel the depression and I think I'm running in circles again, I used to watch this motivational speech.  The one hour of watching this, I realize that I'm not alone.  Motivational videos are enough for me to understand my situation. 

• Like 1

I don't have a specific kind of video to watch. Though, I generally watch movie trailers and reviews. I find it exciting since there's so much to see. Also, I get to understand elements of the story that I didn't know while watching the movie.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:51 AM, bangbang18 said:

I watch movie reviews and discussions about the latest films, so that I can be updated on which films are worth watching by the next day.

Same here. I feel like there's a whole community for that. I'm glad we're enjoying this type of content. Let's keep watching more reviews.

6 hours ago, Steve5 said:

Same here. I feel like there's a whole community for that. I'm glad we're enjoying this type of content. Let's keep watching more reviews.

Yeah, I kind of started late in getting into watching movies (only really started watching a lot of movies when I was around 24), so I missed a lot of the really good movies, so after watching a bunch of movies and being disappointed in wasting my time with some of them, I just started watching movie reviews before going to the theaters so that I'll be informed first before spending money and time. It's also my way of keeping up with the older movie classics which I have missed.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, bangbang18 said:

Yeah, I kind of started late in getting into watching movies (only really started watching a lot of movies when I was around 24), so I missed a lot of the really good movies, so after watching a bunch of movies and being disappointed in wasting my time with some of them, I just started watching movie reviews before going to the theaters so that I'll be informed first before spending money and time. It's also my way of keeping up with the older movie classics which I have missed.

One movie reviewer I can suggest is Foundflix. He's great at reviewing TV shows and Horror movies. His content mostly focuses on scary stuff. Many people actually prefer watching his reactions than watching the movies themselves.

2 hours ago, Steve5 said:

One movie reviewer I can suggest is Foundflix. He's great at reviewing TV shows and Horror movies. His content mostly focuses on scary stuff. Many people actually prefer watching his reactions than watching the movies themselves.

Foundflix is indeed a great channel for content regarding horror films, and I watch his explanations sometimes, although it's not the type of content I would watch late at night, lol. Chris Stuckmann is one reviewer which more or less have the same opinions as me when I watch a film, so I've come to trust his reviews when they come out in deciding what I should watch.

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2018 at 6:49 PM, bangbang18 said:

Foundflix is indeed a great channel for content regarding horror films, and I watch his explanations sometimes, although it's not the type of content I would watch late at night, lol. Chris Stuckmann is one reviewer which more or less have the same opinions as me when I watch a film, so I've come to trust his reviews when they come out in deciding what I should watch.

I've seen him too. He does seem very outspoken. I guess I prefer Foundflix for the simplicity in the way he explains stuff. He also has that geeky yet charming humor that totally fits his personality. I enjoy watching his videos.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:55 AM, daisy15 said:

I just watch old comedy movies down to 80's and 90's that's what I want to do in the late night until I feel sleep

I actually prefer watching movie reactions and reviews than the movies themselves. There's not a lot of great films nowadays. So I find it better to watch summaries and reviews of new releases. 😂

I watch YouTube videos most of the time not only in the morning, my favorite videos are the funny one because it makes me laugh and change my mood for the day!

On 6/21/2018 at 4:04 PM, Steve5 said:

I don't have a specific kind of video to watch. Though, I generally watch movie trailers and reviews. I find it exciting since there's so much to see. Also, I get to understand elements of the story that I didn't know while watching the movie.

If I'm going to watch random videos on YouTube or what ever available, I always end up watching animals. LOL.  Like the wild animals, like how to live in the wild, how they survive, and how they kill another animals. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ion said:

If I'm going to watch random videos on YouTube or what ever available, I always end up watching animals. LOL.  Like the wild animals, like how to live in the wild, how they survive, and how they kill another animals. :)

That's funny. Sometimes I do that too. Though, admittedly, I've done this more while watching TV. I guess it's just fascinating to watch wildlife in its natural habitat. And it doesn't hurt that the documentaries are filmed in HD. 😂

On 6/20/2018 at 5:05 PM, ion said:

Yeah, you're right.  If I feel the depression and I think I'm running in circles again, I used to watch this motivational speech.  The one hour of watching this, I realize that I'm not alone.  Motivational videos are enough for me to understand my situation. 

This is probably one of the best things about Youtube. We get to connect with inspirational people and hear their message. We learn stuff we usually won't know because of this platform.