AD BLOCKER DETECTED! Parts of site failed to load... Please disable your ad-blocker or white-list our website. It blocks more than ads and causes parts of the site to not work. Thank you!

JimmyRussel

If WoW Was Any Easier

What do you think WoW would be like if it was any easier? I mean hell, let's examine if WoW was easier for a moment and just ponder that.

- You'd get mounts at Level 1 for free

- Raids would just mail you gear and you wouldn't have to roll

- There won't be selectable talents, you'll just unlock new talents as you level.

- No need for theorycrafting, the game will reforge/gem/enchant for you for efficiency.

I know it's all extreme, but let's ponder if WoW was any easier for a moment.

Well WoW has to become easier at some point. How many people would really play Vanilla WoW? The new generation of gamers didn't grow up on games like we did, where it took an immense amount of time to do anything...

Honestly, i'm all for the game becoming somewhat easier and free Level 1 mounts.

Let's just be thankful we don't have to carry battleground tokens, pets and mounts in our bags anymore.. that was ridiculously stupid.

If people are wanting WoW to be easier they need to experience old school games more. Hell, I've got RPGs with over 100+ hours before reaching the half way mark. Time and work is nothing to me. I expect it from a game I'm playing. Im not really a fan of games that just hand things to you. Guess I just love RPGs, MMOs and RTS *shrugs*

Not all games should be easier according to my understanding. Some games should be tough for the smart players because after years of playing, one loves to have tough games for excelling further.

Thus, I find WoW as a game that is for smart players and is suitable for those who love challenges while playing games.

On 7/16/2013 at 3:04 AM, LostWanderer said:

If people are wanting WoW to be easier they need to experience old school games more. Hell, I've got RPGs with over 100+ hours before reaching the half way mark. Time and work is nothing to me. I expect it from a game I'm playing. Im not really a fan of games that just hand things to you. Guess I just love RPGs, MMOs and RTS *shrugs*

Seriously! I expect to have an insane amount of time invested in the games I play. When I first started playing WoW, it was like a second job to me, albeit a lot more fun than actual work. Haha! The instant gratification generation needs to understand what it's like to really put in the time and frustration to reap the rewards.

It will not be challenging if this game was so easy. Sometimes what keeps us motivated to a game is because we want to show how to beat them.

if it would be any easier:

1. not so challenging any more.
2. would not enhance skills like: analyzing, team play, understanding, reflexes, etc.
3. players would be spoiled too much and would demand for much easier phase.

yup, if World of Warcraft would be easier, it wouldn't be fun at all. thinking that you can finish a dungeon so easily better yet the hardest raid so easily, actually playing raids so really hard is one of my favorite part, very challenging.. and you can see how people, I mean all your raid member are so focused in finishing the raid.. and when you finally finished it.. it's like a dream come true, and one of the biggest achievement you can ever get.. maybe it would be easier I will not play it anymore.

It would be boring if it could be more easier. I love games that is progressive, the higher level you are the harder it gets. This way, your gaming skills will improve along with your level.

I guess if you want a game to be easier, you should opt for pay to win games. RPGs, in general, are not that hard. You just have to learn how the system works and you'll play by the game's rules to make your character stronger.